DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
ah yes, one of my old rivals!!!!! shawn, it is not to late for you to jump from the darkside. the blue oval army grows as we speak. if you want real ground pounding, teeth shattering horsepower, it could only be done with a ford. no sissy blue bottle here. " POISON POWER RULES"

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
We tried this at Norwalk when I was going to wheel the Pro-mod lima-bean machine. However, I can still only fit my left leg into your 1 piece fire suit. My fear is being attacked as a life size Kermit the Frog if the tarp maker can make that SFI approved Tonneau Cover suit. No fear of that Ford hp, Yuk. I rode a big wheel as a kid, too!!!

SP... yes, this is going to be a fun off season

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
how bout it yuk,are you coming back to the quake

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
the mega team is coming with a whole slu of blue ovals to back you up.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
shawn, what is this irrational prejudice against the mean-green machine??? you we're at norwalk when i was making so much power, i wadded up the tires. i was baking the hides past the 60' marker. this kind of power would give most people a nose bleed. on my dash it says " danger-not for whimps" that lima-bean is very mean."POISON POWER TO THE DEATH"

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I have to give credit where credit is due. I have never seen the little lima-bean-green-machine bury the tires like it did at Norwalk. I saw fear, possibly just concern, in the eyes of the Mr. Yuk fan club.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by quartermilemadnessman:
how bout it yuk,are you coming back to the quake
i will soon have a press confrence to release my upcoming schedule for 2011. it is very likely that the "POISON POWER TOUR" will be coming to a track near you. i know the "blue-slu" will be in large numbers. "DEATH TO THE DARKSIDE"

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
why doesnt any1 put a name out there on this so called cheater?

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
One thing I did notice during last season. Shortly after those rumors/accusations surfaced, the lamps quit lighting in a certain lane. Not sure, but I dont think there was another "W" for the rest of the season.

Now go back to '06 when there was other rumors/accusations/harassment going on with a different racer. Even when a "group" of angry racers confronted another racer during elims. one night. The "W's" just kept on rolling. No better feeling in the world than having each and every person watching your every move and watching every round you make round after round after round.

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'm with Prest...Lets get the name out in the open so everyone knows who it is............

Posts: 26 | Location: Wheeling,WV | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. BECKETT BODYWORKS IS STILL OPEN. MOVED TO ROUTE 224, ELLSWORTH, OH. I HEARD PEOPLE WERE LOOKING FOR US AND WERE TOLD WE CLOSED. THEY CAN MAKE ME MOVE BUT CAN'T PUT ME OUT OF BUSINESS. READY TO DO COLLISION/INSURANCE WORK, CUSTOM PAINT ON YOUR CAR, MOTORCYCLE, TRUCK OR BOAT. OPEN FROM 8 AM TO 5 PM M-F SATURDAYS BY APPOINTMENT. THE ADDRESS IS 10504 AKRON CANFIELD RD, CANFIELD, OH 44406 JUST 10 MINUTES FROM THE NEW QUAKER CITY MOTORSPORTS PARK.

Posts: 1 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr. yuk:
ah yes, one of my old rivals!!!!! shawn, it is not to late for you to jump from the darkside. the blue oval army grows as we speak. if you want real ground pounding, teeth shattering horsepower, it could only be done with a ford. no sissy blue bottle here. " POISON POWER RULES"

John, just wondering which JR class you plan to compete in? That go-cart that you call a race car should not be used for more than mowing lawn or soapbox derby racing. I did hear that they banned you from the derby due to leaving too many parts on the track one year. Like I have said before, if the entire blue oval army climbed into that abortion of a car, it would look like the keystone cops or circus clowns at a big top...My suggestion is to abandon lawn mower and buy a "real" car, preferrably a chevy.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I feel I need to weigh in on this alleged cheater. Hopefully the person is on the internet and reads this and if they have been cheating, will remove whatever it is. I think exposing someone on a message board without proof is wrong. If the person continues to cheat and is exposed, then it's time to let their name be known. I have no respect for cheaters and thieves, but I respect doing the correct thing.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andamo:
I feel I need to weigh in on this alleged cheater. Hopefully the person is on the internet and reads this and if they have been cheating, will remove whatever it is. I think exposing someone on a message board without proof is wrong. If the person continues to cheat and is exposed, then it's time to let their name be known. I have no respect for cheaters and thieves, but I respect doing the correct thing.

My intentions exactly....Trust me, I will be watching and if it is still occurring next year, I will be sure to confront them, but not without management to verify that my statements are correct. Hopefully, this guy will either change his way or move to another venue.

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Shawn, Where's that green "umpa lumpa" that you were talking to the other day. You know, lima bean. I found a spare box of matches that I have emptied and wanted to give the box to him to store that blue oval in.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Jim, apparently with the sunshine and little rain we had, he must have had to run a pot of gold to the end of the rainbow.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The simple solution with all this cheating crap would be to keep it between you and him until you are ready to give up a name.Don't come on here running on and on about somebody cheating but not willing to give up a name,drop hom a letter in the mail if you are trying to communicate with him.
Everybody stay safe tonight and have a Happy New Year!

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Hello and Happy New Year YINZ,
Mr. Yuck good to see that everything turned around for you and looking forward to some crazy raw emotions that you bring to our environment(nice way of saying ur a crazy b as tard)
I wish I knew who you guys were calling a cheater....I have no clue but I guess I did'nt pay attention to it......kinda hope its not me..lol

no windows in the GTO.... time to go snowmobiling!
LJ

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:
Shawn, Where's that green "umpa lumpa" that you were talking to the other day. You know, lima bean. I found a spare box of matches that I have emptied and wanted to give the box to him to store that blue oval in.
ah yes, jimmy,jimmy, when will you ever learn? considering your bowtie was on fire last year. i think it would be safe to get rid of those matches. course i understand if you rev it up above 3,000 rpm, well lets just say it's on borrowed time. we will pick up this conversation tomorrow no doubt. my blue oval army is on the prowl." POISON POWER RULES"

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
"POISON POWER" lives on !!!....Rock On "General Yuk" leader of the Blue Ovals!!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post