DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
not cracked,,was the coating!!sanded it down to metal and its all good.. Praying

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
That is good to hear.

Posts: 2595 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
As heavy as the rain was in the area Saturday night and again early Sunday morning, it would have been a muddy mess no matter where you went to try to race.

Glad to see BP2 is not on crack!!

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
not cracked,,was the coating!!sanded it down to metal and its all good.. Praying

That is why we NEVER EVER powdercoat chassis's....it hides things.....BAD idea!

Good to hear your chassis is A-OK Bill.

NHRA Pro Stock..........now on a no CARB diet.

Posts: 2764 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
Hey has anyone read the stuff on PRP's site about management collecting big entries and then part way through the race, reducing payout as a result of a lack of attendence? Sound familiar, the whole promising one thing and then changing what was promised after collecting the money? To me, it sounds a lot like the bracket finals "vote" and the footbrake/pro class stuff. Notice how many people supported that "big" race at PRP and most indicated that there were a lot of people that thought about coming to the race but were worried that management would pull a similar stunt as they did in the bracket finals last year when they ran the gambler's race instead of starting the bracket finals.

Wonder if a "friend" of PRP donated the money for that race????

Its a good thing that pet supply sales are up because I am not sure if the lack of participants at the track will bring in enough money to continue to pay the lighting bill. Maybe that is why the prestage light flickers all the time, or that the track lights are not turned on until the last possible minute....dam personal safety....gotta make a profit and that is where the pet store and slots come in....well except for one slot. That one has cost the track plenty.

P.S. I have two new sponsors so make sure you stop by and say hey. They are Wilkins' Whine...oops I mean WINE and Priest Jr.'s Troll Spray...be sure to support these two fine establishments.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bowtiebobby,

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bowtiebobby:
....well execpt for one slot. That one has cost the track plenty.

Alright.....you owe me a coffee ..... AND .....a keyboard!

NHRA Pro Stock..........now on a no CARB diet.

Posts: 2764 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
You got it MMPSA....I owe you one.

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bowtie, where was your sponsor this weekend. I did not notice him at the track or did he buy a nitro harley for norwalk?

Had to read that again to make sure that really said SLoT!!!

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Instant Karma's gonna get you
Gonna knock you right on the head

Gonna look you right in the face

Gonna knock you off your feet

Posts: 51 | Location: Niles, OH | Registered: October 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by QCReliminator:
Gonna knock you right on the head

Gonna look you right in the face

Gonna knock you off your feet

Really... Shouldn't the 1st 3 initials of your user name be changed?

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Bowtiebobby... What did i do to you that you have to call me out?

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
Ray, Ray, Ray.....come on chico, you need to thicken up that skin. No one called you out. You are one of my best sponsors.

Obviously with that last post, maybe I need to put the "H" back in Wine.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Looks like Friday will be the only nice day this weekend. Shawn, will you be at QCR this friday? How much for 5 or 10 gallons of 110? I need some fuel.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Jim.. headed for Columbus for the weekend. If you need fuel you may need to call Dion and arrange to pick it up tonight or tomorrow if you don't know anyone else that can pick it up to bring it over. Sorry.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bowtiebobby:
Ray, Ray, Ray.....come on chico, you need to thicken up that skin.

IP adresses are such a wonderful thing. If your there this weekend ill be over to say hi. Maybe we can throw chevy a bone. Busted

www.AmericanRaceCars.net
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ray Wilkins:
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:
Ray....sorry man, wrong guy. I know who he is and even let him use my computer, but wrong guy. Your welcome to stop by.

What are you talking about?

Whatch you talkin' about, Willis????

RIP Gary Coleman!!! You will ever be the man that Yuk looked up to...literaly.

SP..... save the drama for your momma ****ers!!!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Dude... you need to open the doors when you got cars running in the garage cuz you have to be seeing things. What the hell post you talking about????

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Ray, with you stating that you were going to stop by this weekend after I posted that I was going to be there on Friday, I thought you were talking to me and you had me confused....based on your statement that if I am there you will stop by. I was not sure why you were thowing Chevy a Bone - hence wrong guy. I let several people use my laptop to post messages because it has wireless capability.

Hope this makes more sense to everyone than it does to me right now.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
once I realized it made no sense...I deleated the post....sorry for the confusion......

I am going back to drinking heavily as I obviously need this to keep my head clear.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
10-4 JIM
Was not refering to you at all. Dude i was wondering what was up. All is good jim and in no way were you being refered to as the internet troll. Glad were all straight now. Nothing to do with you i promise.

www.AmericanRaceCars.net
newer