DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Dang, thats right...Im a day early. Guess I'm just a little excited....

Posts: 776 | Location: In a winners circle near you. | Registered: November 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Tomaskoracing
posted Hide Post
Remain clam the tow to pittsburgh is better now! It seems like someone is always getting the screws at Qcr! The same story year after year. 2006 was the last good year at QCR right up to the point of bracket finals, and then the down fall hit year after year, worse and worse to the end. RIP Mosey's legacy no more. No No

Posts: 197 | Location: Race Track | Registered: February 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
glen,what the heck happen with you and qcr or ann,cause you really sound po'ed.. Humfor awhile there i thought you were going to be running the place..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Tomaskoracing
posted Hide Post
Tired of the games out there rule changes some people get time trails some don't at the last minute. No comunication on anything including points, winnings, teams. I'm sick of Ann swearing in front of my kid and her friends in the office like an old sailor just like she does with th employees. Dan ask Renea to step in for Ann a few times when she went on vacation, and she did a great job. He also ask us about Renea taking over when dan decided to give her the boot and get rid of her and the next thing we get the poorly written letter in the mail. Thats not what is the problem I did not want her to work out there anyway, give up a steady job for an on and off again business, no way! The problem is stick to what you say on rules, don't change at the last minute. Decide on day 1 who goes to the finals not who you like or you think will win, just that same nonsense over and over, no one knows the rules out there read the rule book!!!!!! You can't make everyone happy but you can be consistant. Don't lie it comes back to bite you. Dan has always treated us well but has pulled the wool over our eyes also, I ask Renea not to work there anymore not for her thats for sure! I always liked Dan and that won't change but he should have ran the place himself not let her have free range.Wave

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tomaskoracing,

Posts: 197 | Location: Race Track | Registered: February 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
your not going to like the other track to much,if you dont like rule changes as the year goes!! Sorry

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
ifs qcr = RIP, will dis forum still be hear? I am getting clammy here!

Posts: 83 | Location: Farmington | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I was told a group of guys was selling dragsters and that another guy was contributing winnings to buy the track but they came up a couple hundred shy!!!

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
if only they would have gotten the full payout!! Rolling

Photobucket

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
They got the full payout! After the cream was scraped off the top! Eyes

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Tomaskoracing
posted Hide Post
Bill if we race once a month, it will be plenty at this point. I really don't care if I race or not! IN MY OPINION that place should be closed! If it was not for Mark trying to buy it, it would have been a parking lot for a flea market a long time ago. You can not run a business based on the attitude of if you don't like it go somewhere else, guess what everyone DID!!!! RIP

DRR Trophy
Picture of WagonMaster
posted Hide Post
How about this...boys and girls....that we don't put up another 66 pages of ALL the hashed over and rehashed b.s. that we have been reading forever.. NOW WE CAN START ALL OVER AGAIN.If the track sells why not come up with great ideas to make it better, if in fact it remains a race track...looking back, there were problems, but don't start them before the next owner gets things if there is a track. How about hearing something good for a change, i hate reading the obituaries every time i come on this site. Write down ideas and quit coming in here and making it so that NOBODY wants to come here and race. This winter put your cars back together and stay off the computer.. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PLACE STAY AWAY...! Don't speculate on who is going to operate the place if you don't know...We're trying to get somebody to buy the place, not scare them away..So if you have something to post try not doing the same ones over and over again... Lets read something good for a change...if you don't have anything good to write about go kick your dog, until you are happy... Bob Bastian

Posts: 23 | Location: Warren ,Oh. | Registered: March 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Tomaskoracing
posted Hide Post
Sorry to burst your bubble but it won't sell, hope it does to someone good. Not selling the house, you would have to put up a 20ft fence with barb wire. The place is great and everyone knows that there is one common factor what the down fall is, and everyone knows that to. Good luck guy's. I remember you not running there 2 years ago for these same reasons. Hum

DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
Bob,
You been hanging around with those Pittsburgh guys?

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
who the h ell is bob bastian????????? Tongue

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
who the h ell is bob bastian????????? Tongue

Isn't he the Guy who hates dragsters?

Hi Bob! Lol!

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
He already beat this horse to death, my as well kick the shiot out of the dog too Razz . Well said dragster hater. Chuck

Posts: 349 | Location: Warren, OH | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Can someone please keep us Peasants that have to work today informed on what the heck is going on at the auction. Appreciate it!

Lou

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Don't have a dog to kick! Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 343 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
will a wabbit do??? Rolling

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post