DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
How do you like me now?

Posts: 16 | Location: home | Registered: June 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Everything I've posted is the truth, I didn't call any names or hope they died, just the truth nothing but the truth. If you don't that TFB
So much for my coward ass hiding behind a fake name.

Posts: 16 | Location: home | Registered: June 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That's BOB KINSEY JR. don't want my father taking credit for this.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Boys,
Be safe this weekend and I hope everyone realizes how fortunate you all are to have a race like this in your backyard. Beyond bummed I can't be there.

Jim Feaster

Posts: 121 | Location: Sagamore Hills, OH USA | Registered: December 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
dont want him to take credit for you making an ass of yourself??? dude, grow up...
do me a favor if your there on sunday and you see me, let me know so i can avoid you as much as possible...
this is me

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
How did I make an ass of myself. Seems your circle can only criticize others.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey... take it back to PRP. This place has enough problems!!!!!

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
hahahahah i got ya there mannn...thats what i have heard...

even tho it wasnt a quaker city race...
great job by ricky b and jeffy s. did a great job this weekend the show was run so fast and so smooth...it was awesome to see...
hope to see you guys run another even i will DEF. be there for it.

congrats too all the winners...

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Reading the other topic in the general area, what did our fearless leaders do to screw this past weekend up????

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Anyone remember the song "WHO TOOK THE COOKIE FROM THE COOKIE JAR"?

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
what happened this past weekend? I thought everything went well with Rick and Jeff's race.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Nothing but respect for Jeff and Slick.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shawn Pinkerton,

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Tomaskoracing
posted Hide Post
Wow And double WOW help

Posts: 197 | Location: Race Track | Registered: February 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
can we please just race

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
1/4 sure you can just race! Just make sure when your handing your money to the girls at the gate, that someone isnt taking your wallet from behind!!!

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
LMAO Laughing Chuck

Posts: 349 | Location: Warren, OH | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
crying crying crying crying crying crying Bann Bann Bann Bann Ban Ban crying Rolling

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha.....read the post on the other racing site. Guess that sign this past winter may have been more right than the letter we recieved stating that the rabbit hadn't really taken any $$$. It must be the racer's (oops, sorry, I mean bloodsuckers) fault that Rick and Jeff had a hard time getting their money (a lot of it at that) from the rabbit. Watch out boys, rumor has it those teeth are sharp. censored Guess the slot and pet supply business must not be bringing in enough cash???

I guess these posts have driven the rabbit into being a nasty person, willing to throw out racers when the business is declining, or taking their money.... Rolling

And for those of you that continue to race there, well look at the way they treated Jeff this past weekend. And he is a regular and a points participant, that is until this past weekend I'm sure. No No

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Its all fun and games till someone takes your wallet!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
what are you talking about??what happened with jeff and rick???tell us what went down..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post