DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of death valley driver
posted Hide Post
wow what a joke,,,guess mags gonna get more cars now,,,at least they r fair

Rankl & Ries Motorsports

Posts: 271 | Location: canton ,ohio | Registered: May 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
quote:
Wow, you realize this message sounds like you have a "personnal" relationship with this guy, right?

Yes, Bowtie scrotum, I realize how this message sounds. It sounds like I have a personal relationship with this guy because I do have a personal relationship with this guy. He's a friend, you penis licker. I have lots of friends and I consider them all to be personal relationships, douche. If you weren't such a coward hiding behind a retarded ass screen name, maybe we would be friends, too. No, probably not.

Somebody better teach Bowtie the rule about messing with guys whose names end in vowels!!

SP... and for the record, Matt has confirmed more than once on facebook that Jim Berschneider is the schmuck. Rolling

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Jim or Rob, take your pick. Just kidding.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
crying RIP
AND THE DRAMA GOES ON

Posts: 11 | Location: ohio | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
RIP
SOMEBODY NEEDS TO EXPLAIN WHY OR WHAT THE REASON FOR NO SPLIT ON RAIN OUT ???????????

AND IS IT TRUE IF YOU DONT PICK UP YOUR MONEY
15 MINS AFTER YOU R DONE YOU FORFEIT YOUR MONEY. censored
RIP QCR

Posts: 11 | Location: ohio | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Not trying to be a ****, but why don't you find out for yourself and let us all know. But, I suspect that you already know the answer.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
looking for a car to race sunday of the bottom bulb bananza...my car may be ready but i wont be bringing it...ill drive anything, anybody bringing up a daily driver or beater???
i drove 4 diff. daily drivers since my motor blew up in my duster...durango,charger,trans am,neon... i was "TEEN" or better on the tree first hit in each vehicle and remained consistant on the tree through out eliminations...no event wins in them "yet" but one of these days luck will strike me in a car like that...
my offer i can pay my own entry, ill give you money for fuel, and 50% of any winnings!!!
see you all there sunday, i will probably be rolling up with markie brewer after the memorial race at pittsburgh on saturday.

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of ExoticFab5018
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FORMER RACER:
AND IS IT TRUE IF YOU DONT PICK UP YOUR MONEY
15 MINS AFTER YOU R DONE YOU FORFEIT YOUR MONEY. censored
RIP QCR

U have 15 min from the last run of the night (dont show up after 15 bc they wont give u 5 dollars) and then if u dont get it that night u have 2 weeks to claim it or u forfeit it! I think thats crazy bc i know other places like norwalk will mail it to you. Norwalk will keep a running tab for rainouts too, I know someone who had one from like 05 that they still honored this year! What if you won, dont have a pit bike, dont know anyone, and u cant make it in the 15 min and ur not a usual racer who comes there everyweek? U give up all of you hard earned cash? As Prest would say, Im sure theres a very good reason for this! Rolling

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ExoticFab5018,

Posts: 123 | Location: Hubbard,OH | Registered: June 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Back around '96-97, my Grandfather had a few weeks worth of round money that he had not collected. D ick Mossey looked at him and said "What do I look like, your bookkeeper?"

Posts: 343 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve140:
Back around '96-97, my Grandfather had a few weeks worth of round money that he had not collected. D ick Mossey looked at him and said "What do I look like, your bookkeeper?"

LMAO!! Rolling Laughing

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Red or Dead that's pretty big of you to pay entry fee

Posts: 16 | Location: home | Registered: June 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Funny how FAGnilli can dish it out

Posts: 16 | Location: home | Registered: June 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
hey buffo..how bout you identify yourself...cause you sure do talk alot

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
the only reason i am asking is because i know i can go out there and do my job. Of coarse alil luck helps too...
id prefer a neon, or a cavy...something simple, high 11's in the 1/8th...and brake lights glaring at the stripe, leaving you look like this -----> Eyes

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MattCadamore:
gotta love the keyboard heros tony. if any of you homos would like to introduce yourself to me...ill be at quaker this coming sunday for rickys race. id love to meet you...schmucks

You would love to meet homos???? Does Tony know this? With all the references to the male anatomy in Tony's post and your intrest in meeting homos, I have to appologize for outing you two. Busted I am not a homo but if any homos would like to meet you at QCR this weekend, will you be the one wearing a$$le$$ chaps and riding bit ch on Tony's Bike? hug Rolling

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Tomaskoracing
posted Hide Post
Gross No No

Posts: 197 | Location: Race Track | Registered: February 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
hey bowtie..whats your name?

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I talk alot, you *******s are always on here. BOB KINSEY is my name, do you need the address?

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
It was pretty fun busting you peoples balls.