DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
The track was pretty smooth.. I could not hook my car but it probably needs put back on the scales. Glad they got the day in with all thats been changed. Everything looks great

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FairmontRacer351:
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
And I thought Being Blue Oval was all unicorns and rainbows!!!

Pink, None of that in our bunch.....Hey...here's one of your fellas now!!

I didn't realize that the inside of your motorhome was so laid out!!! But really, instead of reading our NY Times top 10 best seller, you should probably be on the fence after the buy back round to take notes. Just look for the cars without blue ovals on them. Eek Laughing

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
Goomba Glad to have you back! My junk is not ready yet but will be by this weekend.

Thanks, You will like the track. Heck the guy even bought new porta potty's to match the theme of the track Red and white. Talk about paying attention to detail Eyes Eyes

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i for 1 am ready for the qcmp season to start,been getting my arse kicked all over from nc to columbus.maybe it wont hurt as bad close to home..but i still have no friends,

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Real friends laugh when the sheriff is told he had nothing better to do then come see us.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Everyone's welcome to Prests trailer for margaritas and waffles this weekend!

Posts: 27 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of excessive braker
posted Hide Post
The track surface and traction was great but the PA system and race program was like it was when dan and bucky were in charge.SUCKED!! dont get me wrong i know it was the first weekend but man there was no organization to anything. all you could hear over the speakers was the radio playing and no announcing. when everyone figured out they called the gamblers they didnt even know what lanes we were suppose to be in bc you couldnt hear anything. Then out of the 3 employees in the lanes not one of them knew what was going on. Hope this isnt what the whole year will be like.

Posts: 71 | Location: Sliding at the cones | Registered: May 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i dare you to drink the margarita she makes for you this weekend, Hum Eyes steven is still my lil buddy..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i hear there was a top fuel dragster out there trying to set records?but instead caught fire and oiled the track.is this true?

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Victory Margaritas by Tam=awsome Waffles by Bill Jr.= ER...lolololol

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Excessive braker I promise we will do better this weekend first day for points on sat.

Posts: 14 | Location: Chardon,Ohio | Registered: September 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Ken, It was the 1st week. you will do just fine as your team works together more. Wink I will see you Friday. Wave

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Hey Pink,...you guys goin to the Quake this week? After the buyback round I'm goin over to Prest's and drink their Margaritas. Party

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
no margarita maker this weekend,wiech racing will be filling in for the free margaritas and food!

Photobucket

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Andy, I got to work Saturday and going to take the boy to watch WWE on Sunday. Dion is headed to Columbus for the weekend. I may come over Saturday after work.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Hey Andy,

How did the car run last weekend? I plan to be out there for a little while this weekend and I will stop by. Meeting the general tomorrow for dinner, and I saw the madman cutting grass tonight on my way home from work.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
O.K. Pink, I have to work too. Gonna bolt to the track after and hope I can make 1st round.
Culp, the Ford ran great! .004 lane to lane....I just plain STUNK!!!..took a nice nap at the tree 1st round Sleep I'm stupid....I hope "The General" at least buys ya dinner!!....The Madman was cuttin grass???..are ya sure it wasn't Hopper or Cricket??

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Speaking of the Madman....I have been doing some spying on his shop and managed to get this picture. Word has it is this is going to be his new race car (RIP Bird of prey) a pontiac fierro with a SBCHEVY in it.

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FairmontRacer351:
O.K. Pink, I have to work too. Gonna bolt to the track after and hope I can make 1st round.
Culp, the Ford ran great! .004 lane to lane....I just plain STUNK!!!..took a nice nap at the tree 1st round Sleep I'm stupid....I hope "The General" at least buys ya dinner!!....The Madman was cuttin grass???..are ya sure it wasn't Hopper or Cricket??

Thats alright Andy, I get some of my best sleep at the tree.... Laughing When I stop out, want me to bring an energy drink or some no doze?

It was the madman...I beeped the horn and he could not hear me....must have been listening to that new hip hop music and was jammin'. Funny thing is that was the straightest pass I ever watched him make, maybe the tractor is more his speed.

I really dont want to see the general, but his wife is a pretty special person and gets along great with my wife, so I have to deal with the necessary evil of having to spend time with him and all his green slime talk. Banging Head

Wayne, How did the digger run?

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Jimmy, it was an Eyes opener thats for shure. Have 3 more runs to get my license, oh and i am having Madman lights, can't leave on the 3rd yellow with a box. Rolling

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post