DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
GUYS,
IF YOU WANT WARM WEATHER YOU NEED TO GO SOUTH.IT WAS 60 AND SUNNY AT KIL-KARE (XENIA,OH) YESTERDAY. THE WIND WAS A LITTLE COLD ,BUT WE RACED ! THERE WERE OVER 60 CARS IN SUPER PRO. (JP MADE IT DOWN TO 8)
JP'S DAD

Posts: 166 | Location: Northeast OHIO | Registered: October 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FairmontRacer351:
Nice Lookin Cougar Bill B.!!

Thanks Andy. Just a little street and strip car to aggrevate the neighbors.

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
good job jp!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
Andy you have a PM (private message not pre menstrual) big idea

Thanks for clarifying that...I think I have Both! Eyes...anyway,back at ya!

Sounds like J.P. is ready! Nice Job! not worthy

Hey Prest..Are you catching a lot of FISH???

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Lou, I'm hoping to make it to the The Grist Mill Saturday.

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
I see Dan did a lot of work to the track over the winter. Love the blinking stage light!! <---sarcasm

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
I think that light was blinking at the Fall Round-up! Confused

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Good job JP!! Hey if anyone wants to come out.. I'm playing at the The Grist Mill in the Wedgewood Plaza (Austintown Ohio) Saturday night April 24th with SOUNDBITE (70s-90s rock) We don't start till 9pm. Hope to see you there. Forecast for this weekend rain censored censored censored censored censored censored
LJ

Lou

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fast frank:
I think that light was blinking at the Fall Round-up! Confused

Yes it was. I was told that Dan would be re-wiring the timing system to fix the issues they've been having the last few years. He either didn't re-wire it or there is something else wrong.

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Did they run at QCR this past Saturday? I was loading up and had a problem but with the weather and all, I was not sure they would have been open anyhow. I figured that I did not miss anything.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:
Did they run at QCR this past Saturday? I was loading up and had a problem but with the weather and all, I was not sure they would have been open anyhow. I figured that I did not miss anything.

Nope, called it at about 1:15. You missed nothing.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
no fish yet andy!!just have no desire to race fish or anything else,these days..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Hey Yuk, I know you like to talk about all those earthquakes your mighty pinto creates when you fire it up. But I got one better. Did you hear about all those grounded planes in europe as a result of the iceland volcano eruption? That was no volcano, that was my car when I set it on fire last weekend and the smoke is finally reaching europe.

You guys like to talk about your Fords, but how many cars have you heard of that can be completely engulfed in flames, yet only burn a couple of wires and a starter....that's chevy toughness right there....dam those Fords. Rolling Laughing

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Thanks Vista.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
no fish yet andy!!just have no desire to race fish or anything else,these days..

Hey 911, Why all the negative ways? Hum And how is dad doin?

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Jeff Stewart, please pick up the white courtesy phone, and call meeeeeee!!!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
dads doing well,going a bit crazy sitting around house doing nothing..not sure whats going on with me yet..and the 10 day out look looks like sh it,rain starting saturday till thursday...nice.

Photobucket

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Bill a good fisherman can catch fish in any weather! Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
good morning racer nation. all should beware as this weekend i've made the lime-slime faster. i polished the beast so it will cut thru the wind even better. streamlining this already aerodynamic bad boy, and making it look great for my fans. wheel stands with flash bulbs going off, what a sight it will be.[does anyone out there in racer nation need a photo still?]. as for you mr. culp, i was wondering if that was your car burning up. i will give the car a pass, but the owner/driver, that guy is a real jacka$$. POISON POWER RULES!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
aerodynamic??? huh?? Maybe someday you can upgrade to a Granada Rolling

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post