DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
4 days and nothing new to type huh?? This thread is dead

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
WAS THINKING THE SAME THING! Smile
JP'S DAD

Posts: 166 | Location: Northeast OHIO | Registered: October 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
2 Days 17 hours

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
fishing season already started!!wtf is 2 days?hope your not talking about racing season..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Any pics of the boat Bill? Party

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
fishing season already started!!wtf is 2 days?hope your not talking about racing season..

Slot Machine Season!!......ya Big Dummy!!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I heard the slot parlor is about 500 feet off the end of the track to the right...

Posts: 343 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Wonder if they would consider paying you in slot tokens if requested? Now that could make it even more interesting, you could take the money and run, or try to double up. HMMM, interesting. Hum

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Andy, (aka ford fiesta) alias THE BURRITO KID! Tell Sillbilly to save me a spot on May 1st!! I am working with the band in Corland and can make it work!!

Anybody going Saturday to QC???

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'll tell him Lou, But be forewarned,the last 2 times he was gonna save me a spot I got there before him. You have a G M so you might be O.K. Smile Are You going to be a TRP Racer now?

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Missing

Posts: 11 | Location: ohio | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
what a nice day,nice to see some old faces and some new cars!!and also got to say steve wiech you did a great job today.1 of my better students..

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
hey i here kenny is mia. hmmmmmmm. is it true? wondering if he is going to trp.

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
How was the car count today? It was a beautiful day, so hopefully a lot of cars showed up. I had some mechanical problems and wouldnt have been able to make it due to those problems. Otherwise, I would have been there. I expect the car count will only increase in the next few weeks as guys get their cars done.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Car count was low,you probably could of made ten passes if you wanted.I made 3 passes with my junk trying to find my oil pressure problem but no luck so swapping back to my main motor this week.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
hey greeny, it not too late to convert to the darkside."POISON POWER RULES"

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
green1,who builds your motors?? Roll Eyes

Photobucket

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I do! Eyes
It has been a problem that no one seems to be able to find but am thinking block is crack and gonna let the machine shop take it apart and see if I did something wrong when I assembled it.After it cracked the original crank it has never been right.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
While you are letting someone else find that problem, maybe you can look into your brake problem? It was you who was practicing your finish line slide yesterday wasn't it?

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Keith that wasn't from the brakes that was from getting back on the throttle to see what the oil pressure would do,brakes are fine.