DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Well....I guess we can call Prest "Mr. Perfect" now. He had a perfect run yesterday. not worthy not worthy

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Do we have to? Sorry

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
who me???and who did i run on that pass??? Hum

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'm still in a Daze from the Whoopin you gave me! Confused help censored

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Missing

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
Hell of a crowd over there this past weekend. Tell me, did you set any attendance records? help Did all 50 cars race? Was there a traffic jam when everyone tried to leave the track? RIP

Guess everyone took the owner's word when he said if you do not like the rabbit running things, go race elsewhere. Goes to show you that sometimes as a business, you need to listen to the customers. Missing

I saw a lot of cars at the track I raced at this weekend. We too had a points meet and guess what, we had as many cars in SP as you did at the whole track. Maybe its time for someone who knows how to run a race track to be hired over there and turn things around....then again, you do have the slots and pet food. That is definitely the only place around that offers those things, as soon as we can teach dogs and cats to race, you ought to have a corner on the market. Rolling

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
THE MADMAN WILL NOW SPEEKETH.quake racers beware.the mega team is coming with friends to do battle .we here tell of a couple hot shoes that need re-educated.KING LOU-E AND PERFECT PRIEST ,GET SOME REST.I FOR GOT LOU,WAYNE WANTS HIS MATTEY BOX BACK.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
The box is now installed in the Trans-am. I will be there tonight (Friday) with it! I hope your bringing the Pontiac some I can feel at home again!!
I cant loose first round...Andy tries to poison me!!!
Lou

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
this is EL CRIKITEO the madmans grandkid, beware of the megateam The wheelie poppin monsterEek driven by the madman and the mustang driven by grasshopper and the crew cheif el crikiteo

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Megateam,
Team Rocky and I had to move last night to make room for your 23 racecar trailers. I figured that there was no use in trying to race today with you showing up so I will stay home in great fear. I lent the mattie box to Fairmont Racer AKA (.00 Andy) Have fun!!

Lou

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
good choice!!rain like a biotch here at quaker..big mess right at 1st round. Mad

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the weather Mr Perfect!

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
big congrats to the mega team,at least 1 of their members talk the talk and walk the walk,by taking his mustang to the super pro finals sat,good job mikey?just dont understand that dry burnout on your bye run?.. not worthy
quote:
Originally posted by quartermilemadnessman:
THE MADMAN WILL NOW SPEEKETH.quake racers beware.the mega team is coming with friends to do battle .we here tell of a couple hot shoes that need re-educated.KING LOU-E AND PERFECT PRIEST ,GET SOME REST.I FOR GOT LOU,WAYNE WANTS HIS MATTEY BOX BACK.

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats unto the Megateam. Nice job Mikey! Congrats to Dale G also. Looks like new crew chief El Cricketeo has brought some good to the Megateam. Now he has to get into the head of that "Old Wizard" Madman and try to find what goes on inside there Hum

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now he has to get into the head of that "Old Wizard" Madman and try to find what goes on inside there

Andy you mean with that steller 9 something light. Eyes Rolling Laughing

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
it may take a little time reacting with that GM thing.let's all not forget the viperizor race last year when the madman FLEW to the #1 QUALIFYLING SPOT with a 502 light in the bird of prey falcon.let's recap last year when i missed 7 weeks wayne,and still finished 1 point behind you.the hopper feels reel comfy in the mustang.just wish we could decide what track to call home.dale greena is now an honered member of THE MEGA TEAM.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I made my first trip to QCR yesterday and it was a good day of racing. I had to steal the wife's car because mine's broke but I had a blast. It was good to see some friends I haven't seen in a while too. Congrats to all the winners especially Jeff Stewart and Bubba Black for whipping me Smile

Posts: 63 | Location: Out to lunch | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
I agree with Russ. It has been a long time time since we have raced at the quake and it was good to see some old friends. Thanks to El-criceto for his guidance getting me to the final and taking the win over hopper.The madman said I'm now a member of the megateam,what an honor

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
All the QCR top guys are just lucky Dad broke down 1 mile before Butler exit on turnpike...lol. Seriously though, radiator blew out completely at about 10am Saturday morning. I had to go save him, but by the time I got out there and fixed he figured he would cut his losses and turn around and head for home.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
thats to bad for your dad..and good for everyone else..your a good son.. Rolling

Photobucket