DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
this is cricket i went on this acc. becuz i dont understand and i want to get a pic of my car and when my pap gets on here i wanna race Car lets get going on the car

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Dale are u saying i did a bad job at helping grasshopper Busted

Posts: 21 | Location: Clinton,PA | Registered: June 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
crickets, grasshoppers and elmer fudd. That about sums it up.

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
who are u

Posts: 21 | Location: Clinton,PA | Registered: June 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
u dont tlk about crickets an grasshoppers like tht
:ice cream Ice Cream :

DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
Crickets are little black bugs that get squashed by bigger badder bugs. I am the Fudd. The one and only hunter of wabbits...and we all know who the wabbit is.

Its funny that your nickname is cricket, because that is all that can be heard at QCR anymore...crickets, slot sounds (thats with an "O" not a "U"), the constant sound of money being sucked away from racers like the nostalgia guys (or at least I think its money, then again maybe not) and finally the sound of a business going down the drain.

By the way, whatever happened to all that sponsor money for the Nostalgia guys...you know the class that was cancelled but had local sponsors backing it. Wonder what happened to that money???? Bet there is a new posting on the sign after the sponsors start asking questions. Wonder who will be the blame this time. Got an idea, post the following "...Where is my money, Bowtie Bobby and QCRobsrvr.." Seems like it worked last time.

Oh where oh where has my little wabbit gone, oh where oh where can she be....maybe under the desk?

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
If anyone sees Prest 911, please tell him I need more troll spray.....

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
no crickets smash the bigger badder bugs Banging Head

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
prest do u even know who i am

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
nope! Wave

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
kopko kid chad I rule

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Mr. Cricket, Now that you are at the helm of that race team, What track will be the next stop on The Mega Team Tour? Also, How is your Dragster coming along?

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i dont know where but probably thompson or magnolia we are travilling Ice Cream and my car is still in peices we got the pads and rotors for it now we can get down to business

DRR Sportsman
Picture of XX78 Altered
posted Hide Post
Took altered to QCR Super Nationals on Saturday. Just need some seat time. Had a blast ! Pits were packed with crusers, rods, race cars, FED rails and nostalgia gassers. Stands were 3/4 full all day. Arrived at 11:30am,left before fireworks at 8:30pm. Made 6 passes, could have made more. Most cars/bikes in lanes than I've ever seen. Good mix of race, rods, street cars. Lanes 1-9 were packed all day and lanes 10-14 usually had 10-20 cars in them. Whoever was running the program did a very nice job. Announcer kept crowd and races very informed all day. Head of staging would take 12 sets of cars then move other to next 2 lanes. Every 2 hours they took a 1/2 hour break. Track was OK, 60' and 1/4 times were close or same as normal Saturday night racing.
My congrats to QCR & Super Nationals
Bob Jackson

Posts: 715 | Location: canton, ohio usa | Registered: September 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I was in Salem Saturday for the show. It was a cluster in town. They had cars scatteres at different parking lots blocks apart, allowed non show participants into some of the lots that took up space and when then had the cruise Saturday evening they had a horrible traffic jam at streets where the traffic lights where functional but the cross streets closed for the show. It sounds like there was a lot more organization at the track versus up in town.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Shawn, I agree. I went to the show in town this year and really wished I had gone to the track instead. Next year I will go back to the track rather than town.

Anyone know if there is an increased payout this weekend for the 3rd? If not, any idea what the payout has been lately? Trying to decide where to go for this weekend.

Where is everyone else racing?

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted June 28, 2010 08:53 AM Hide Post
Took altered to QCR Super Nationals on Saturday. Just need some seat time. Had a blast ! Pits were packed with crusers, rods, race cars, FED rails and nostalgia gassers. Stands were 3/4 full all day. Arrived at 11:30am,left before fireworks at 8:30pm. Made 6 passes, could have made more. Most cars/bikes in lanes than I've ever seen. Good mix of race, rods, street cars. Lanes 1-9 were packed all day and lanes 10-14 usually had 10-20 cars in them. Whoever was running the program did a very nice job. Announcer kept crowd and races very informed all day. Head of staging would take 12 sets of cars then move other to next 2 lanes. Every 2 hours they took a 1/2 hour break. Track was OK, 60' and 1/4 times were close or same as normal Saturday night racing.
My congrats to QCR & Super Nationals
Bob Jackson

Bob you should have stayed for the fireworks, it was a really nice display. There was a total of 704 cars that were teched in from friday to sunday. We did our best trying to keep the track in good shape but with all them street tire cars and the oil downs it was rough.

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of XX78 Altered
posted Hide Post
I thought the track was OK. Just wanted to leave before the crowd. They were setting up the fireworks all day, seemed to be a lot. Shawn... Magnolia has added $500 per class (Box and No Box) on July 3rd. I think their payout is also increased for the 4th. I'm only running there July 3rd. Check website for more details.

Posts: 715 | Location: canton, ohio usa | Registered: September 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I think we will be going to Muncie or to Marion County. Muncie has 3 $10K races. Marion has quick 16 and 2 $2500 to win races.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
Hey Culp. I was there 2 weeks ago and won the payout was $700 and runner up was $125.

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post