DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of bracketgto
posted Hide Post
HEY ANDY WAKE UP !!!!!! You sleeping like the rest of the blue oval gang ? Or did they make you work for once ?? Its been over ten days with no andy ... WTH

Posts: 395 | Location: ohio | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
I'm here and Awake....just layin low......

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of orange58
posted Hide Post
hey roger andys just tired from pushin his broken down tird from the lanes back to his pit Rolling

abruzzi racing trans
sill racing engines
kazmir construction
sudden urge tattoos

Posts: 4 | Location: perry ohio | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Holy Cow, what a great time at the Grist Mill on Saturday. Thank you QCMP racers that came out and hope to see you there again March 31st.. One last hurraaahh before the tire smokes starts flying. Please tell Norm Fox you want TrainWreck at QCMP this summer... we could really party if we dont have to drive home!!!
thanks again and for those of you who didnt come cuz your lame... BITE ME !!!! ha ha

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I had a better party to attend and it wasn't lame! Bite yourself. Eyes
Free food and free beer! Tongue

Posts: 2595 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:

and for those of you who didnt come cuz your lame...

Wave Lou...........

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Just want in

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Just want inwtf?who shut the BULL SH IT switch off??? Newbie

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Maybe racers are gettin the junk ready Sleep

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
junk???your the only one with junk..its not junk till mid to end of season..geez.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
junk???your the only one with junk..its not junk till mid to end of season..geez.

That's a good one.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
My junk has 11 years on its motor so what would it be called? Hum Luck would be a good one. Wink

Posts: 2595 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
My junk has 11 years on its motor so what would it be called? Hum

Low Runs/ Still Fresh....since it is usually in the trailer after 1st round!! Tongue Laughing Rolling Wave

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:

Mad Mad

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Andy I think it is more like CHEVY! Big Grin

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
can someone tell me why we (team quaker) did not get jackets this year for winning the bracket finals? Sorry I'm stupid

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Everyone did Bill, just you didn't!!!! Rolling New YearLOL....just kidding.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
If I was wondering who was to get me a jacket, I would jump on the internet and ask all the people that didn't make the decision and not contact Norm Fox who has given his email and phone numbers to reach him for questions.

I just might be wrong here since your way seems to be working out so great. Roll Eyes

Wur b mi budy no jobs bob. rumer iz he gon an gotz hem a job.

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
Wow...Mr Prest....I think you might have actually broken a couple of DRR Rules here.

Gotta admit, whether you like the comment or not, QCRObservr is correct. You would be better off asking the owner of the track instead of all the people on the internet. What do you want everyone to do, jump on the band wagon or buy you a jacket?

I got a jacket for you....it has a cat staring down a chicken, the cat says "chicken" and the chicken says "Puzzy"...we could change the chicken's response to "presty"....how's that sound? just joking my friend.....call Norm and watch the language....my small children read this stuff, you know the ones on the pit bikes and golf carts LOL.

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
Mr. Prest, what happened to your post??????

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post