DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Yep, I'll be there Sunday and Monday.

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
WOW! A Certain Black GTO was chopin down The Tree and goin a bunch of rounds yesterday at the Quake. That Dude is Bad Ass in that Tin Indian!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
good job lou..see you sunday.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Thanks ya'll. One .499 from all the lute cuz from what I hear the dragster dude was not there to split the money! By the way congrats to Jim Gruever. He was .504 and on his dial with an 8. Not much room but still kickin myself.

try again sunday!
LJ

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
Taken from the QCR website:

quote:
*** New *** Year End Payout***

Its nice to know that someone from the track is paying attention to the stuff on the website.

However, little too late JR. After all the points programs are up and running then a "Friend of QCR" donates the money for year end points....the point of points programs are to get people to commit to running at the track on a weekly basis. How many people you think believe they have a shot at this money when the points have already started. It kinda defeats the purpose if you post this stuff well into the points program. That is why this stuff should be prepared prior to the banquet and presented there.

Why is it a "Friend of QCR" that is donating all this money and not the track owner. It would be nice to know he cares instead of some "friend". Boy, I hope the friend isnt Elmer Fudd, because he hunts wabbits and you know what happens when someone hunts rabbits....the rabbit runs off and breaks the owners heart, again.

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Dude, give it a rest.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
This thread is dead This thread is deadwheres my troll spray!!! Ban

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Not a bad weekend at the quake this weekend. Track was pretty decent and once things got a little organization on Saturday the program was pretty darn smooth. Not sure when we will be back with our schedule. May make this Friday night but if not it will probably be the end of the month.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Hey guys,
Anyone tell me why they changed Nostalgia Drags till June 12th? Like.....I joined the points in Nostalgia Outlaw because my schedule permitted me to be at the 5 races and here we are one week before a points race and they move to the week of Super Chevy.
Help!
LJ

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
lou,i can;t help you on your schedule problem but what i can help you with is another poncho for the stable. (no not the great pumpkin car)i picked up a super nice 89 firebird.black on black ,stick shift with a 305.factory wheels and t tops.63000 miles. the little woman would love it. a steel a 6k.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
Hey guys,
Anyone tell me why they changed Nostalgia Drags till June 12th? Like.....I joined the points in Nostalgia Outlaw because my schedule permitted me to be at the 5 races and here we are one week before a points race and they move to the week of Super Chevy.
Help!
LJ

Lou it might be because of thompson's gasser race is this weekend? Confused Thats just a thought. I know if I did not have to work I would be coming down to see u guys since trp is closed to bracket racing. I love coming there to see Ray and Andy Z and all the other great guys there. Nice job at prp by the way. not worthy

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
you all like my new logo???

Ssshhh, I am hunting wabbits.

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Quartermilemadnessman,
Sorry I do not have any room for another car. I figured I would see you at PRP what happened? You chasing state lines with team Rocky??

Lou

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Lou,

Congrats on your win this past weekend. I heard about it through Yuk and saw something about it on PRP website. Congrats again.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
lou,
congrads. awesome job at pittsburgh!!!!!!!! as far as the nostalgia drags question, i would think what tom from thompson said is correct. not for sure on that. again, congrads on a job well done!!!!!!

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
June 4, 2010

Bracket Talk
Classifieds
DragRaceResults
Racer Profile Login
1320go.com
RacerSavings.com
ThisIsBracketRacing.com
Weather Report
Yahoo Maps

Business Directory
Live Timing Directory
Racer Directory
Track Directory

Million Dollar Race
Big Buck Races

Article Archive
Article Search
"On the Road" with Luke Bogacki
Safety First
Tech Talk

Lou Grecco Wins Memorial Day Bash At Pittsburgh Raceway Park
6/3/2010
Pittsburgh, PA

Lou Grecco pictured on the right with his fater Dominic. Dominic is responsible for getting Lou into drag racing and now is crew chief.

Lou Grecco been racing for 18 years and was Quaker City Raceways (Salem, OH) 2004 Top Street Champion. Lou had 10 semi final round appearances and 2 wins in 2009. One of them being the Pontiac Nationals at Summit Motorsports Park (norwalk). Lou raced his 1979 Trans-am in Pro for 15 years and had numerous wins @ QC and a few at Norwalk.

Lou recently won the $5,000 event on Sunday during the Memorial Day Bash at Pittsburgh Raceway Park. Lou was stellar at the christmas tree with (6) 00 lights in a row!!

Lou defeated Kevin Romeo, Joe Conti, Dale Duche, Brian Lampton, Joe Bisegna and Rob Berschneider in route to a final round "run off" with "Slick" Rick Baehr to take the days honors.

Lou credits the help from Advanced Auto Parts in New Castle, PA and K&K Dynamics Automotive Machine for keeping their Pontiacs reliable on the race track.

Special thanks to his dad Dominic Greco (pictured in photos) who got me into racing and is crew chief on the car. My wife Jean Marie Greco and my daughter Josie Greco (please mention...my daughter has health problems and my wife could not make it she was excited and upset at the same time

1970 Pontiac Judge GTO chassis car Super Pro/Box
built by New Breed Race Cars Struthers OH
engine 555 Chevrolet k&k dynamics
Best e.t. 9.22 @ 146.88

< < back > >

Information: scott@dragraceresults.com 208-739-2852
Information: nicole@dragraceresults.com
Advertisement: scott@dragraceresults.com
News & Info: news@dragraceresults.com

Site Design by the DragRaceResults.Com network

All material found on this site is ©1998 - 2010.
No reproduction of any kind is permitted
without the expressed written permission of DragRaceResults.com

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Did QCR run tonight?

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
They were running when I went by at 6:15

Posts: 2595 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
looks like weather would have been good for a sunday race!!!being nobody else is racing either.. crying

Photobucket

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Bill did you get the car fixed? I know a guy up this way who does nice moly work if you need somebody.

Posts: 2595 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post