DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:

Originally posted by CulpK348:

do you know who won FB/Pro?

I believe it was John Sahli over Dave Underwood in the combo final.

Jim Feaster

Posts: 121 | Location: Sagamore Hills, OH USA | Registered: December 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
thanks. Congrats to both drivers.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Culp, I 2nd what J Feaster said. Congrats to them also!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Andy im still hurtin from that butt whoopin you gave me on Saturday. I was .509 on the tree and Andy's whole package beat that. My man was.500 on the tree and dead on with a 6. Infact when we got to the lanes Andy said "Wilkins I hope you brought your #2 pencil, school is about to begin. bow Good job again dragster slayer!! Wink

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
congrats to Mark and Jeff..great job guys. I just could not believe how well everyone had their cars tuned for the first race. What a stout field. Had a blast.
Lou
P.s. Andy I still do not have your phone number!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kind words Ray. There is a lucky rabbits foot in my car somewhere and every once in a while it works.
Lou, You have a PM

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
thanks got it!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i "think" i fixed the diamond.. Praying

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
You didn't, sorry.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of ExoticFab5018
posted Hide Post
Hey thanks guys! Wish I coulda pulled down the W but overall it was a great first weekend out!

Hopefully the weather will hold out for sat Praying

Posts: 123 | Location: Hubbard,OH | Registered: June 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Madtony screw you and your negativity you sob,so now that thats out of the way.hows that show wife you got????

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
She's so hot.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
dont tell me what i already know tony!!she maybe the 2nd most perfect woman in the world.. bow

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Are you coming to the P/A?

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
no.pro am for me..planned on rolling in sat for bracket race but the freaking weather may change my plans.. Mad

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
Lookin' at the points participants I was shocked to find out that there are more Jr Points participants than Adult Racers in Points? In fact, Superpro at 15 racers that far exceeds the number of points racers in Footbrake and Pro combined. Wow, seems like you need to offer a little more than $250 Summit Dollars, a bag of dog chow, and a half bag of slot tokens to the winner.....guess not being part of a real santioning body is really having a bad impact on the points participants.

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
see lightning hit the track last night and they canceled for tonight..hope they fix it for tomorrow....need a few hits.
Eyes

Photobucket

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Bill I got my fishin poles out and new line on them so I am gona be lookin for a few hits also! Wink

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
what a sh itty day and wknd... Mad

Photobucket

DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
Did you get your problems figured out with your car?

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post