DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by CulpK348:
I would rather drive a burnt up chevy than a mustang or pinto. Both named after horses, but driven by Jacka$$e$ Rolling

All I can say is EE YAH EE YAH !!!
I Really do wish you BOZOS Good Luck at NRP..well SRMRWP..

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
I am sure we will see each other from time to time. I plan on being at QCR on the off-weekends and will be hunting green and white mustangs, provided I have not caught the car on fire again. Rolling

Look for me on June 12th. Good luck this season and I do hope that the car count is good at the track.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
andy, like jim said good luck to you and all the guys down at qcr. keep my blue oval army flag flying high down there. hope to see everyone somewhere down the line. best of luck to everyone.

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Green and white mustanges are easy to catch! You just need a 6 pack of Bud Light and wave it in front of them! Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
i thought you was a duck hunter not a fisherman

UOTE]Originally posted by prest911:
Rolling Rolling Rollingrain rainrainrainrainrain Rolling Rollingat least i can still fish in the RAIN!!![/QUOTE]

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You got that right Greenie! It's like wiggling Lime Green Power Bait in front of a Trout or Honey to a Bear!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
doorman,you mother fuker if i ever find out who you are i will go hank on your ***.."you want to get me started punk???just pull the cord!!my issue aint with you old man its the kid.. Rolling

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The F-word and the H-word. Did you not learn at the banquet?

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
If Bill was a duck hunter he would be hunting for himself all the time! Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Feeling the Friendship here.... hugnot sure why Shawn got that PM.....Its all good. Confused

Put treaded slicks on for the weekend so I can splash through the puddles. Looking forward to finally getting the car out and Hoping the rain passes by. Although it might wash off some of the soot from the fire. Big Grin.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Hey Culp, don't feel bad, did you ever notice the flames on my Trans-am?? Yep, caught it on fire my second night at Quaker. Put it out, rewired.. broke the rearend and transmission in the semi-finals....I will never race on Friday the 13th again!!! Going to 42 tonight, anybody want to go??

P.s. Culp why don't you name your car "THE CULPRIT" Rolling

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Well, I am hoping that I do not follow your pattern with breaking the rearend and tranny. Vickers Bros. just built mine one year ago and it is the best shifting tranny I have ever had.

I like the name you suggested for the car, it might stick. I am sure I will see you around. Headed to Norwalk tomorrow morning.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:
Well, I am hoping that I do not follow your pattern with breaking the rearend and tranny. Vickers Bros. just built mine one year ago and it is the best shifting tranny I have ever had.

I like the name you suggested for the car, it might stick. I am sure I will see you around. Headed to Norwalk tomorrow morning.
Rolling crying Rolling

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Greenie...you would be proud!! Did'nt set the wheels down till the 60ft timer last night at Norwalk on my first run. Second run lowered the wheelie bars 1" and it hit them so hard it unloaded the tires. What kind of front shocks do a-arm guys run in the front? Thanks to Jack Bixler for scaling the car it went straight. Only got two runs though. 9.22 @ 144.53mph. not to bad for that tank!

LJ

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
you forgot to mention the 300 mph tail wind! Rollingwhere you playing tonight mr rockstar??

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Dont be mad....Steve weighs 100 lbs less than you!! Hats off to the Weich and Son team with that stellar pass!! Playing at the Grist Mill inside Wedgewood plaza in Austintown, Ohio. 20 min from Quaker. 5 min from the old Ohio Drag City.

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Let that be a lesson,wheelie bars are just for keeping the bumper off the track! Wink
9.22 my little motor will do that with 4.10 gears,I thought you bumped up the compression a bunch?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Prest, Come out and see Lou. I'll buy you a BEER!!
Lou...9.22 not worthy not worthy not worthy

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
wow!!if your buying we're coming..just where the heck is this grist mill??

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Just bumped it up 1 point. Besides if I had your car I would just put a cap on my truck and stick it in the bed Rolling

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks