DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
lou, what do you mean? cookie cutter style pro-mod no doubt. trust me this lima-bean is real mean. POISON POWER TO THE DEATH!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Yuk, No matter how much you polish a turd, it is still a piece of SH it! Rolling The only way that car will see a wheel stand is if a chevy hits it in the backend.... Laughing

Thanks for the compliment. Wave It took a real Jacka$$ to set his own car on fire the way I did...I have to admit it....you got me there. But that was a one time deal, unlike chosing to drive a pinto for years....that would make me really stupid I'm stupid Banging Head

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
ah yes my trouble making foe from east liverpoe.[nice rhyme] soon i will unleash the power of the dark side for all to behold. then everyone will relize i wasn't fooling around. the mean-green army of one will pack the stands for sure. i wonder how long before norwalk will name a section of grandstands after me? i mean garlits and force have there's already, just a matter of time i suppose. ah yes, i can it see now. mr. yuk flags flying high above those awesome grandstands. wow what a sight to see. i was told summit racing wants to put yuk on the turn table. i am willing to sit down with them and talk numbers. however, it won't be cheap. "POISON POWER RULES"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mr. yuk:
i wonder how long before norwalk will name a section of grandstands after me? i mean garlits and force have there's already, just a matter of time i suppose. ah yes, i can it see now. mr. yuk flags flying high above those awesome grandstands. wow what a sight to see. QUOTE]

They already have. These special seats can be found at the end of each island, at the gate and under the bleachers. They are even green to match!!!

Everytime steps into the Porta- John they exclaim YUK!!!!

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Shawn,

That is funny stuff, man is that really funny. Rolling Rolling Rolling

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey Shawn I was at the hospital yesterday getting some surgery for implanted delay box and optic sensor and would you believe they made me wear a hair cover on my head! I must be doing okay with my hair regowth. Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
LMAO..a hair net!! Should we get terminator decals for the Monza? Did you get fuel or do you need to borrow some. The machine shop by the fairgrounds has VP.

LJ

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Got 55 gallon drum of nitro! Gonna trying it at 100% ! Eyes

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Rolling Rolling Rollingrain rainrainrainrainrain Rolling Rollingat least i can still fish in the RAIN!!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
You might melt if you go fishing in the rain!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Yuk, These guys underestimate your power and awesomeness!! When I talked to Ashley tonight she informed me that her Dad and Austin want to make sure you have the Right Setup for this weekend.She also mentioned that John will probably want to pilot the Pinto at NUF.
Hey Disco Inferno.....oops, I mean Culp. You got that Barbecued Monte ready to go? Razz

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
andy, yes my teammates know who's number one in this camp.mr. culp is the "crispy carlo" ready for battle? weather seems like it's going to be hit or miss. we'll all go to the grist mill and jam out with lou.

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mr. yuk:
i wonder how long before norwalk will name a section of grandstands after me? i mean garlits and force have there's already, just a matter of time i suppose. ah yes, i can it see now. mr. yuk flags flying high above those awesome grandstands. wow what a sight to see. QUOTE]

They already have. These special seats can be found at the end of each island, at the gate and under the bleachers. They are even green to match!!!

Everytime steps into the Porta- John they exclaim YUK!!!!

shawn, what is this irrational prejudice against mr. yuk and his fan club?"POISON POWER RULES"!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It is purely the bitterness of not receiving my Mr. Yuk Fan Club starter kit in the mail. Apparently Culp did not appreciate the one you sent him and used it to start a fire that about burned down the Monte.

On a side note, someone sent me a PM and asked why we all hated each other Laughing

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
yeh, i sent culp a special one. i most certainly hope he has a fire ext. in his car. possibly a career change for him. east liverpool firefighter.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Who hates who? You prick! Wink

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
That's the nicest thing Green1 has said to me in months!!!! Almost brought me to tears.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
See you saturday and I will bring some kleenexs for you. Wink

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hey Disco Inferno.....oops, I mean Culp. You got that Barbecued Monte ready to go?

Yep the car is ready after a wiring job and a new starter. But I would rather drive a burnt up chevy than a mustang or pinto. Both named after horses, but driven by Jacka$$e$ Rolling

The funniest thing about the fire is that I had a fire extinguisher that ran past in order to get the water hose. Guess it defeats the purpose of the extinguisher.

Shawn, I can not believe that someone thinks we are really serious and hate each other....with posts like this, can't they see the friendship oozing through these posts.

Yuk, you should print photos of the pinto, sign them and leave them in the "special" seating sections throughout Norwalk in case someone runs out of toliet paper....that might be the most one of those autographs are worth. I know when faced with the situation, any piece of paper is priceless.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
On a side note, someone sent me a PM and asked why we all hated each other :laugh

Wonder why they thought that? Hum

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post