DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
Lou check your pm's

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Fired up the car this aftrnoon and wouldn't you know it "It shook water right out of the clouds!" Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
That was The "DRAG RACING GODS" pissin on your Bowtie!! Big Grin Razz

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well he got bad aim because the only thing he hit was a ford! Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Green, After looking at Yuk's photos, he must have been pissin on that pinto for quite some time. It even stained the car.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:
Green, After looking at Yuk's photos, he must have been pissin on that pinto for quite some time. It even stained the car.

Now that's funny right there!

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
hey bb,you should keep your arse off our qcr site.go back over to your track with your comments...damn prp racer wannabee... Rolling

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
man its snowing in cleveland,oh right now!!wtf?and its hard to imagin just to the west of here in norwalk they are racing.. Eek

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
hey bb,you should keep your arse off our qcr site.go back over to your track with your comments...damn prp racer wannabee... Rolling

Just trying to class-up the place a little Wink.

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Man oh man.. worked all night friday and half the morning saturday on the car only to have it snow just as i arrived at the track... this should be my new screen name!! I'm stupid I'm stupid I'm stupid I'm stupid

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
You missed the freezing rain in the staging lanes. Wave

Posts: 343 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Yea Steve thats for sure!! Bill Barr have you retired your jr. dragster crew chief title to go back to driving yet? Did anyone hear did Steven Weich get a full pass out of that awsome dragster @ norwalk today? Still have the truck and trailer hooked.....heres hoping for tommorrow!!

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Lou I heard that norwalk was going to run 1/8 mile, if they even ran.

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
Wayne, Norwalk ran 1/4 yesterday. Where did you hear 1/8? It snowed/iced on me half way out there. Weich was getting down the track ok. Think I seen a 7.70 shifting 1.00. That pipe will run 50's or 60's you can count on it. Mr Gwin was present also, seen a 20 out of him. Good luck to anyone heading out on Sun.

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
How was the place yesterday, Keith? I think Bill White was waiting for a warmer day today before making a run or 2. Were you crew chiefing yesterday?

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
need you help finding some1..was told there is a guy around qcr area that bought his son a jr dragster,but now the son has lost interest in it and now has quads,therefore jr is for sale "realcheap"..i need this name and or #..1 of those get it out of my garage prices!!just incase my new driver doesnt like it.. Roll Eyesthanks Banging Head I'm stupid

Photobucket

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Wish I could help you on that one. Not sure who is or is not running juniors. Get on Facebook and look up Scott or Terry Chitty. They know all the junior racers and who would have stuff for sale.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
Yea Steve thats for sure!! Bill Barr have you retired your jr. dragster crew chief title to go back to driving yet? Did anyone hear did Steven Weich get a full pass out of that awsome dragster @ norwalk today? Still have the truck and trailer hooked.....heres hoping for tommorrow!!

You may see me once or twice Wink..........if you come out to PRP!

BILL BARR

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Nice Lookin Cougar Bill B.!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Andy you have a PM (private message not pre menstrual) big idea

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks