DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
Great, I appreciate it. It's always great having your arse handed to you by a box car. lol.

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Even better handing the box guy his a$$!

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys, I have not added any text to be read, but after Yuk and Fairmont posting text, my keyboard was covered in oil and the blue smoke bellowing from the screen made it hard to see what I was trying to type. I finally got the keyboard cleaned up and now I can type.

Prest, you are right that no one wants to follow one of those blue oval guys. As experience has taught us, following one of those guys to the starting line only means you are going to sit in the waterbox until the track is cleaned up.

Hey Yuk and Fairmont, eat this....

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Wow, that last post was really big.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
your right jim, we do eat em' up, all day long. the bowtie nation has no idea of the power of the darkside. i was forced to hang out in bowtie country yesterday in beloit. superman tried to brainwash me, but he too under estimates the power of the darkside. all have been warned. darth vaders new colors are lime-green."BEWARE OF THE LIME-SLIME"

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
Good luck to everyone racing at QCR this year.....don't forget to pack your pu$$y...cat that is.

Rolling

NHRA Pro Stock..........now on a no CARB diet.

Posts: 2764 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
jim, the other day i saw smoke signal coming from the south. if you need to get in touch with me, just pick up the phone. no need to fire that thing up. remember the way to go these days is GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Rolling

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
HEY JIMMY DID YOU GET THAT?

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
wow!!!!!!!!! look at that photo. OUTSTANDING.

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
if anyone wants a picture let me know, i'll autograph for you. phone alreasy ringing off the hook.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Weather looks bad for Saturday I think I'm going fishing! (1st day of trout) Yuk, Got your message will call after this week is over.
LJ

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
no problem lou.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
P.s. Blue oval guys... I drove a 347 1965 mustang stick car last sunday and it was kick a$$. 410 gears and aluminum head also. It reved incredibly fast with that short stroke almost shifting as soon as you let the clutch out. Maybe borrow that motor out of quartermilemaddnessmans dragster and put it in the GTO.
I've been slimed by the blue warning lable
LJ

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Lou....dont do it....I know they entice you with those fancy bodies and such, but I am afraid that you will be yet another casualty.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
lou, how did it feel to have so much power at your finger tips? i am glad to see you are coming to your senses. come join the blue oval army. the darkside offers great things for you."POISON POWER TO THE DEATH"

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Yuk, who pooped below your name.....is that a baby's deposit. I have seen **** like that from my dog, but he had something really wrong with him....that's it, your car is this color because you have something really wrong with you, don't you?

That is one ugly car....wow!

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
culp, i notice in your photo the stands are empty, but mine there are fans glued to the fence five deep all the way down. like i said, that lima-bean is very mean. does anyone else out there also notice this? hmmmm. jim it sounds like your just mad. anyone out there need an autograph? "POISON POWER RULES"!!!!!!!!!

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
jim, is that burnout smoke or your motor blowing up?

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr. yuk:
culp, i notice in your photo the stands are empty, but mine there are fans glued to the fence five deep all the way down. like i said, that lima-bean is very mean. does anyone else out there also notice this? hmmmm. jim it sounds like your just mad. anyone out there need an autograph? "POISON POWER RULES"!!!!!!!!!

I was always told that the fans will crowd the fence when they think something is about to wreck or explode.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
shawn,or maybe they just want to see a pro-mod pinto blast one. would you like an autograph? "POISON POWER TO THE DEATH"