DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
I have been driving through that little town for over 18 years.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wayne Mros:
[quote]Posted March 11, 2010 05:20 PM Hide Post
If Prest is gonna be Gilligan, who will be The Skipper??? You know what they said about those two

That's an easy one Andy, it would be the Madman the leader or the Mega Fish Team. Laughing

The Madman and his "Little Buddy" Prest, out in the middle of the lake fishin....that would be a great show! Look out Fish...here they come!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey John, What is the format for the Nostalgia Races, is it the same as last year ? Is there a ponts program with it ? I have heard a couple different stories, but I was glad to hear you were still involved with it. Let us know.
Jim & Val McCombs

Posts: 22 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
hey jim & val, yes format the same, there is a points series,would like to talk to you guys,call me for more details,john 330-65203454

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
hey jim and val sorry my number is 330-652-3454

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
THE MADMAN WILL NOW SPEAKTH. STARTING OFF WITH( ELPRIESTEO) WANNA BUY SOME OF MY FISHIN TOURAMENT SPOTS. (ELWAYNEEO) LOOKS LIKE YOU AND YOUR BUDDY DAVE IN THE FINAL EVERY WEEK.(ELGREENEO)A GARBAGE TRUCK WENT PAST MY GARAGE TODAY.IT SOUNDED JUST LIKE YOU IN THAT MONZA THING.(ELCULPEO)BEWARE WHEN PASSING THREW THE SLEEPY TOWN OF CLINTON.YOUR IN FORD COUNTRY.(STOP IN SOME DAY AND I'LL SHOW YOU THE MEGA FLEET)(ELYUKEO)PUT UP YOUR DUKES.(ELANDYEO)COME RACE WITH ME AND THE YANKS.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted March 13, 2010 07:45 PM Hide Post
THE MADMAN WILL NOW SPEAKTH. STARTING OFF WITH( ELPRIESTEO) WANNA BUY SOME OF MY FISHIN TOURAMENT SPOTS. (ELWAYNEEO) LOOKS LIKE YOU AND YOUR BUDDY DAVE IN THE FINAL EVERY WEEK.(ELGREENEO)A GARBAGE TRUCK WENT PAST MY GARAGE TODAY.IT SOUNDED JUST LIKE YOU IN THAT MONZA THING.(ELCULPEO)BEWARE WHEN PASSING THREW THE SLEEPY TOWN OF CLINTON.YOUR IN FORD COUNTRY.(STOP IN SOME DAY AND I'LL SHOW YOU THE MEGA FLEET)(ELYUKEO)PUT UP YOUR DUKES.(ELANDYEO)COME RACE WITH ME AND THE YANKS.

So what are you trying to say, that you a going to be a trader and let down your track and go somewhere else. Wave So I guess the Mega team will be Missing Thank goodness that will be less clean up on the track Eyes

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
did i read that mexican mombo jumbo right???2 more racers are going somewhere else to race???could it be to the track that rolled out the red carpet for yenz at their banquet???

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the compliment because I didn't think my junk sounded that good! Wink

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by quartermilemadnessman:
sounds like i'm gonna move to clinton,pa. where are you guys gonna run? the palace in the north? POISON POWER RULES!!!!!!!!!!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
yuk,wait till you see my boat..friggin awsome.get some pictures soon..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Prest and the Madmans new fishing boat

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Here is their back-up boat....notice the captain...

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Laughing Is that the SS Minnow? Laughing

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted March 14, 2010 12:58 PM Hide Post
Prest and the Madmans new fishing boat

That is some funny Shyt there Andy. Rolling

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
andy, that is great, really-really funny!!!!!!!!!!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
LMAO ROF!!!!! Rolling

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Whatever you do, DO NOT LET THE FORD GUY PUT THE BOAT IN THE WATER!!!!!!

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
omg,NOW thats funny. Rolling

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Now thats funny right there, I do not care who you are thats funny.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post