DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
Jim glad to hear you are doing well. With those two new bionic knees,maybe you can challenge Andy to a foot race next year Laughing

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ex-FairmontRacer351:
Glad to hear Culp is doing well!....
Here is a pic of Prest 911 at the press conference.. "joining Yuk's Mean Green Team"

outstanding photo of prest. he may very well be the man for the job. hell he's hated more than I am, and that's hard to be.

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
How far does the seat slide back in that thing?

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
How far does the seat slide UP in that thing???

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
gentlemen, forward or backward on the seat can be fixed. this car is all about attitude, a bad one at that. can you wear the bulls eye target on your chest proudly? swear loyalty to the ford nation? take all speed secrets to your grave??? these are all requirements you must have to join the "MEAN GREEN TEAM" never underestimate the power of the dark side. "POISON POWER TO THE DEATH"

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
On 2nd thought, I am not certain this would be a good partnership

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
might be a done deal Pink!...saw Prest cruisin down the Pike in this.....

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
gay!.....lol

Posts: 5 | Location: Dragway of Magnolia | Registered: June 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
mr.kinney. i'am trying to set dates for Q16 races at quaker for the 2014 season. Could you post or call me at 724-695-0188 with your big race dates .I'am also checking with pittsburgh and thompson as well as jegs and divison 3 races as to not over lap. We all need to work together so car counts are not afected. Also everyone be aware that quaker will be represented at the pittsburgh WORLD OF WHEELS car show in mid January as well as the Cleveland show somtime in feb. Would like to see all of you as we will be handing out schedules and flyers pertaining to the 2014 season.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of N2Ofrog
posted Hide Post
Quartermilemadnessman...do you get my PM?

Posts: 929 | Location: Columbia Station, OH | Registered: January 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Scott, The phone co. just reworked all the phone lines and internet at my shop so I was down for a while. I had called to get your impute on good dates for this years Q16 races. Marco and Mr.Toolis helped me out with some good and bad dates. I still need to hook up with Mr. Curtis from Thompson on his asphalt wars program. I need to get this rapped up soon so the schedule can be completed in time for car show in mid January. Quaker is setting up a booth at the convention center in Pittsburgh this year so come on out ,it's a really nice gathering. I would like to work with your schedule also. You have a nice car and always put on a good show. Call me at my shop 724-695-0188

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Madman... I would tell you not to wait on Mags for dates this year. It will be after your show that they get together on dates for anything special.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
thanks Shawn. sent a fax of all the data I collected to Norm and Glenda. That should pretty much finish it off, at least on my end. Now I can set sight on the car show. Mid January will be here before you no it. a lot of work go's into anything race related. I've met a lot of people from every track giving me ideas to help the quake grow. I talked to Tom Lang the other day and he said he could help with some promoting and possible interviews for his TV/ radio programs. Also looking forward to the banquet. Have something planned special for it.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Would be nice to meet you. will you be in uniform.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I have an in at the convention center. I'll have them turn the heat up.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Was getting a little concerned about things being ready for the car show but after talking to Glenda tonight I am relieved. The main banner for the back drop is finished. Flyers, posters, pictures and yes ,the schedule will be ready for hand out. the Mega teams dragster,mustang and jr will be on display as well as elwayneo's super smooth dragster and Mark Verdonis sweet orange Camaro. Bring your sun glasses cause there all fresh out of Kopko's body shop and may damage your eyes from the shine.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I believe traitor is the word you were looking for. Christmas

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
My friend mark is just pondering over switching tracks. It's a much easier tow and I think he just wants a change. regardless he still has one bad hot rod and he'll do the quake proud at the show. Clint. i've seen you jump ship when you get a brrrr up your you no what.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Yep sure did but didn't show up representing a track I don't race at either. I like Mark and if he is willing to drag his car around in this weather then more power to him because I won't and my car is junk.
By the way I hope things go the way you say they are because then maybe things will settle down and more racers will come to quaker.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Come back Mark!! welcome

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post