DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
I love apple pie and not necessarily the solid form, although thats good too. I hate jackasses...and you know mustangs are only one jackass away from bearing a mule. Now we know why Andy and Yuk are inseparatable, they are trying to create a mule. Rolling

Sorry guys, getting everything in place for my pending surgery. I am having both knees replaced this december and hope to be recovered by February. Might be a late start to the racing season this year, or maybe a year off. Depends on what I get accomplished after surgery and how the surgery goes.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:

getting everything in place for my pending surgery. I am having both knees replaced this december

Maybe you should get your face fixed before knees??...would take some pain away from us!!
I do wish you the best with the Surgery and Recovery Double Thumbs up

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Good luck with surgery Culp!

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
wouldnt need new knees if you werent on them so much!! Rollinggood luck!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
LOL.....thanks Bill.....miss you man.

Andy, quit looking into my mirrored sunglasses....I've told you several times to stop commenting on yourself.

Thanks guys.....hoping this should solve the problem and eliminate the tremendous pain that I have everyday. Its amazing how much they hurt even when holding my footbrake during the end of the season races....cant help but believe the lack of pain will help me concentrate more on the driving.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
Good luck with your surgery Culp! Maybe Andy can trade in his bike for one of these and drive you around the track while you heal. Least he could do for the reaction times he had against you. Bustedlol

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'd do that for Culp,....this would work too!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Rolling Laughing That is some funny shyt right there Andy.

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
The only problem with this pic Andy is that you would not be sitting upright and the bike would be wrecked into a tree with you and l laughing and Wayne-o laying next to a scooter with a bottle of apple pie and a bunch of scraps and bruises.....

That chain looks like the timing chain in a Ford...is that really your bike?????

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:

...is that really your bike?????

Yup! TH383 found it for me on Asian Craigslist...a lot more stable than my old one! This thing is awesome!!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted document.write(''+ myTimeZone('Thu, 14 Nov 2013 13:17:02 GMT-0800', 'November 14, 2013 03:17 PM')+'');November 14, 2013 03:17 PMNovember 14, 2013 03:17 PMHide PostThe only problem with this pic Andy is that you would not be sitting upright and the bike would be wrecked into a tree with you and l laughing and Wayne-o laying next to a scooter with a bottle of apple pie and a bunch of scraps and bruises.....That chain looks like the timing chain in a Ford...is that really your bike?????

Who me....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I always thought Culp and Andy had 1 thing in common; they liked riding bikes with no seats?? Never could figure that out. You would think they would want to sit down.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
I always thought Culp and Andy had 1 thing in common; they liked riding bikes with no seats?? Never could figure that out. You would think they would want to sit down.

Andy does but he has an oddly shaped seat that sticks straight up and is kinda rubbery....think I have seen seats like this before in movies and at a couple of websites but they were never used as a bicycle seat.... Rolling

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
hello racer nation. hey jimmy, while your in there getting your knee's replaced, maybe you should consider getting a new brain & with Christmas coming, maybe ask santa if he would bring you that new ford race car you so want to drive. I was thinking of putting you in the seat as a full time driver to wheel the lime-slime next year, however way too much pressure & poison power for you to handle.

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
WOW,If you haven't been by the track,you would be amazed at what's going on. Was up to see Norm Saturday and saw Big earth moving equipment all over the place.Stay tuned to here and the website maybe some pic's may pop up.I got the OK to run with a couple idea's i came up with. Pretty neet stuff gonna be happening.YUK,could you give me a call at the shop Monday 724-695-0188

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Swimming pool?

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Frank, it's Andy updating his area. He is having a small country club set up around his parking spot. It will have tennis courts, swimming pool, private club house and small golf course. He is having his own water supply and septic set up as well. It will be a gated community. You know how them big dollar guys roll.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr. yuk:
I was thinking of putting you in the seat as a full time driver to wheel the lime-slime next year, however way too much pressure & poison power for you to handle.

I would volunteer Yuk, but I don't like to roller skate.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
Frank, it's Andy updating his area. He is having a small country club set up around his parking spot. It will have tennis courts, swimming pool, private club house and small golf course. He is having his own water supply and septic set up as well. It will be a gated community. You know how them big dollar guys roll.

Pink, you're killin me!. You know I'm a poor old Hillbilly!....BTW, better behave yourself or no membership for You!!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Andy, at least with all these "improvements" you will FEEL like a real winner. Now you will know what it is like when you drive a Chevy. Maybe hire Yuk as your pool boy.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation