DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Can't be me! Look at that head of hair. Busted

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Andy, I thought that was the blue oval army at a meeting....

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Culp, Thanks for reminding me, Where is The Madman??? He hasn't spoketh in a while. Must be helpin Hopper get those Fords ready for this weekend.

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:
Goomba, you have to realize that mustang owners are like ugly women, they have to complement each other. They are so used to looking at ugly in the mirror, that everything looks good after staring long enough. Rolling

Rolling Rolling Rolling

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Where is The Madman??? He hasn't spoketh in a while. Must be helpin Hopper get those Fords ready for this weekend.

Andy,hopper is on vacation in Myrtle Beach and the sparrow of prey is still in the trailer untouched. Had our weekly racers meeting yesterday and the bs was that the madman was going to blow the dust of the sparrows power plant and look at it for another month or two. Eyes

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FairmontRacer351:
Ed G. and Bal.347....Nice lookin Mustangs! Wink

Not to shabby yourself Wink

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of bracketgto
posted Hide Post
yeah Andys mustang aint to bad ... You can check it out when it dont start and is pushed back to the trailer .. OR after first round and its sitting behind the trailer waiting to be loaded up ..lol help Bann Rolling

Posts: 395 | Location: ohio | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
I got to help push it when he ran out of gas. Busted Rolling

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
I think Andys car is a bad HotRod!! Dont make him angry...you wont like him when hes angry!!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Tom It did not run out of gas, You have to put it in to run out. Rolling Sorry Andy, I had to.

Lou Andy don,t have a mad bone in his body. He is a Angel

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TH383:
I got to help push it when he ran out of gas. Busted Rolling

Tom, "Fuel Delivery Issue" sounds sooo much better!
Lou, Thanks for the back up. Roger and Goomba wouldn't want to see me angry. Ask ole Sillbilly, he has been a witness.

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Goomba he may be an angel but his halo isn't that straight! Eyes

This message has been edited. Last edited by: green1,

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Anyone hear if we are racing this weekend??? Starting to wonder if I quit racing and did not know it.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I think I am heading to Norwalk just to be sure and also don't want to be testing a green track with a new crew.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
How did it go sat? who won? what was the turnout like? Had to work! censored

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
S/P Keith Gerlach over Albert Donell.. good job Andy Z and Steven Weich on Semis

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all you guys.

And for the record, that was 3 Chevy powered cars in the final with a Ford in the way.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the props guys,but I went out the round before the semis....last 4 were long and skinnys.
Congrats Keith and Albert!!

DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
Frank McNutt was the other semi car.
Here is a good story, Sat. morning I stopped by Advance Auto to pick up a spark plug for the generator. I paid with a $10. My change was $7.77 I told the very cute girl who was working there "that sounds like a good dial for the final tonight." She looked at me and asked if I drag raced. Turns out she has been to Norwalk for there Wed. night program a few times. She even knew about dial ins! She said she was playing 777 in the lottery. I will have to stop and tell her I was dialed 777 in the final and won!

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
ot- o when the love bug bites, you don't where to scratch.THE MADMAN HAS SPOKTH

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post