DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:
See, like all Ford Products, even the top of the Pumpkin is broken. Wonder how that lime slime pinto won a championship without coming apart. Where is the little guy anyhow....no show on this board for a while, not since the pic of him breaking into my car.....

Andy, I will even donate the gas for you to make it down the track during our grudge race...because obviously you have problems making sure there is enough fuel in that heap of scrap metal to make a 1/4 mile. Laughing
well well well, if it isn't the bowtie butt boy jimmy culp. if you must know i also will except this challenge of yours. the blue oval army demands respect. you will learn my little jedi, your dealing with the darkside. glad to see the halloween ghouls carved out that outstanding pumpkin. jimmy, can we expect the usual fireworks when you take a pass? i noticed the last couple of times you came down, you towed with a ford. any reason for that? we draw our line in the sand, cross it and there will be trouble. "POISON POWER TO THE DEATH"

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Lets go team QCMP!!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr. yuk:
quote:
See, like all Ford Products, even the top of the Pumpkin is broken. Wonder how that lime slime pinto won a championship without coming apart. Where is the little guy anyhow....no show on this board for a while, not since the pic of him breaking into my car.....

Andy, I will even donate the gas for you to make it down the track during our grudge race...because obviously you have problems making sure there is enough fuel in that heap of scrap metal to make a 1/4 mile. Laughing
well well well, if it isn't the bowtie butt boy jimmy culp. if you must know i also will except this challenge of yours. the blue oval army demands respect. you will learn my little jedi, your dealing with the darkside. glad to see the halloween ghouls carved out that outstanding pumpkin. jimmy, can we expect the usual fireworks when you take a pass? i noticed the last couple of times you came down, you towed with a ford. any reason for that? we draw our line in the sand, cross it and there will be trouble. "POISON POWER TO THE DEATH"

How ironic that Yuk and Culp pit together. How does that saying go... where there is smoke, there is fire????

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
where are we going?????
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
Lets go team QCMP!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
Yes, let's go all of our QCMP Team members...go get it two years in a row!

As for any match races, I'm in, as long as I get to announce it...send me some info so I can hype it up! help Smile

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i want to hear some vanilla ice coming out of that mic next time your on it,just like at the fire that night!
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Carr:
Yes, let's go all of our QCMP Team members...go get it two years in a row!

As for any match races, I'm in, as long as I get to announce it...send me some info so I can hype it up! help Smile

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
i want to hear some vanilla ice coming out of that mic next time your on it,just like at the fire that night!

We'll see...maybe at the Pumpkin Race... Big Grin

Mike Carr

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Good Luck Team QCMP!!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Good luck to all that made the team. Just be sure to keep a fire extinguisher near that lime slime in case of another electrical fire.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Good luck team!

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Good job QCMP. Tough racing this weekend. But still some really good showings. Congrats to Biddle Jr. for winning the SSS and headed to Memphis. Congrats to the GETTO reps for a good showing this weekend (Lou, Bubba, Randy, John, Mike, and Keith). Great job to all the team members.

Here Andy, Andy, Andy....looking for my Huckleberry......Just so you know, Yuk offered his car if yours can't make it to the track to run me good buddy.....we will need to wager something on this race. My suggestion is a sticker that must remain on the car until the end of next year's season.....maybe we should leave it up to Kenny.....

This race will be a good one...a footbraker against a box guy....a slow car against a faster car......a chevy versus a ford.....Sorry, that I challenged you to a race where you are really outmatched.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Good job QCMP. Tough racing this weekend. But still some really good showings. Congrats to Biddle Jr. for winning the SSS and headed to Memphis. Congrats to the GETTO reps for a good showing this weekend (Lou, Bubba, Randy, John, Mike, and Keith). Great job to all the team members.
-----------------------------------------------
--Add Bad Brad to that list also. As Mayor of The Quaker Ghetto I have to say how proud I am of these men and their awesome performances!!
-----------------------------------------------

Here Andy, Andy, Andy....looking for my Huckleberry......Just so you know, Yuk offered his car if yours can't make it to the track to run me good buddy.....we will need to wager something on this race. My suggestion is a sticker that must remain on the car until the end of next year's season.....maybe we should leave it up to Kenny.....

This race will be a good one...a footbraker against a box guy....a slow car against a faster car......a chevy versus a ford.....Sorry, that I challenged you to a race where you are really outmatched.

------------------------------------------------
---I am honored that Yuk offered me his ride but I am not worthy to pilot that machine..don't know if I could handle all the Wrath and Fury that it can produce.If for some strange and very unforeseen reason the Mustang can't make it, Old Yeller will be waiting in the wings to jump into action. Even with all the "disadvantages" you pointed out stacked against me...think I'll be O.K.

Oh yea Culp....Mike Carr is looking for info on this. Since it is your brain child and you are so full of B.S., get in touch and fill him in.
Mike Carr
Announcer, among other duties, at Quaker City Motorsports Park

Blue Monte's make me laugh Laughing Rolling

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ex-FairmontRacer351,

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
Yes, send me stuff! Even thoygh I'm only 32, I've heard about the old match race days and the smack-talking that preceded it...this could be fun. :~)

Mike Carr

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Sorry about leaving Brad out.....I had not heard about his great job before posting the other night. Awsome job guys.

Mike,

I suggest we let Shawn Pinkerton write up the match race information. He is pretty funny and knows us both pretty well. What do you think Shawn? If not, I will provide you something in the next few days.

Andy,

please PM me your phone number so we can discuss.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
thinking a put up or shut up race...maybe ford vs chevy dodge etc.everybody throw in some cash winner take all,loser wears a sticker stating i lost to a ????..

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

Mike,

I suggest we let Shawn Pinkerton write up the match race information. He is pretty funny and knows us both pretty well. What do you think Shawn? If not, I will provide you something in the next few days.

Andy,

please PM me your phone number so we can discuss.

Nice try Culp!!....I'm smarter than that!...you'll have my # on every bathroom wall from here to Poughkeepsie.......

Prest has a pretty good idea there........did I just agree with Bill?? W.T..... censored help help

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I'm in for it. I can put something together.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
I am game....I like your idea Bill. Kenny, can this happen?

By the way Andy, I do not need your phone number any more, found it on the mens room wall with a note saying something about you being fun to be with..... Laughing

Where's Wayne-O....I want you to be my crew chief for the race....

BTW...Haven't seen any support by your GENERAL, Andy. My guess is that you are like one of those suicide bombers, the Ford guys send you in to blow up in hopes that you might take out a Chevy....Makes sense given what you drive.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
I'm in Jimmy Wink

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

Where's Wayne-O....I want you to be my crew chief for the race....

Oh Oh!!,I smell a Rat!..ElWayneo will probably throw a mop in front of me or pour "apple pie" in my delay box....

quote:

BTW...Haven't seen any support by your GENERAL

Don't you worry about Gen. Yuk. When it's go time, He'll be there in full capacity...