DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Double Thumbs up

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
George,

A word of advice, not sure you want El WAYNO to be the face of Kopco Racing/Promotions....might be a short-lived business adventure... I rule

And to El WAYNO....dude, you are affiliated with a Blue Oval Army member....damn, thought you had better sense than that. We might have to drop you from the bowtie brigade and retract your status as a leader. I told you to see a DR after your apple pie incident, now look, you are hanging with the broken oval army..... Ban

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Wayne's gonna be flyin this year with that 557 Ford in his piperack!!....oops,..sorry, let the cat outta the bag Eyes

"KOPKO RACING/PROMOTIONS. A growing leader in bull shi&&&&&&ting."....."That's a fact Jack"!!!!!...ooh so true!! Big Grin Smile Wink

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
A word of advice, not sure you want El WAYNO to be the face of Kopko Racing/Promotions....might be a short-lived business adventure... I rule

Exactly Jimmy, Wink this will be the downfall of the Blue Oval guru's Laughing and their fearless leader the Quarter Mile Madness Maniac. Eyes

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i cant wait to drive my new pinto in no box this year!! Double Thumbs up Party

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Another switch to the blue oval??????? Eyes

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
i cant wait to drive my new pinto in no box this year!! Double Thumbs up Party

Bill, you cant drive a pinto...those are reserved for ugly bald guys and you're not bald. And Dumb, ugly, bald guys buy a second pinto as a race car....know any.....I do.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Jim two out of three of the qualifications ain't bad! Eyes

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
ah yes, so many haters. the dynamic duo billy & myself will be on tour all year. maybe the two most hated drivers at the track. the mr. yuk dream team coming to a drag strip near you. this fearless pro stock operation will be able to exchange all types of data, critical track information, & tune up specs. all should beware of the "GREEN & BLACK ATTACK"

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
You must not know Billy's history with short wheel base door cars. frosty

Just remember... it may be safer to put a Pinto with a stock gas tank in the wall nose 1st.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Now that Eagle Eyes is living the life of luxury as a show car on public display in the center of town, guess its time for a new plan big idea

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
2nd show is finishing up to day down in Canton. Nice little car show. Take a run down and see the quake setup. Next ,it's up to the Cleveland show. the gran daddy of them all. Lets go and show our support. Norwalk,42 and Thompson will be there with there setups.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

Insider photos of the Yuk camp. Our ninja like green1 managed to get passed security.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Shawn if I can get past security at a nuclear power plant I can get past security anywhere! Wink

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Is the oversized slingshot in the background the anticipated launching mechanism for the pinto? It might actually get out of its own way if that is the case.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
wow! I'm not on this sight for a few days & still being thrown under the bus. well I've been busy trying to get billy acclimated to the lime slime. love the photos of the yuk camp.

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
HELP!!! looking for anyone out there that might have a different delay box. the one I've purchased I'm not sure it's what I want now. if any of you top guys have one at a fair price, please pm me or call the house after 3:00 pm. thanks guys. 330-652-3454

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:
Is the oversized slingshot in the background the anticipated launching mechanism for the pinto? It might actually get out of its own way if that is the case.

I think its on the roof, used to hurl projectiles at opponent. Crafty trick, not sure if Terry will allow it! No No

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Hey guys, we're doing our practice tree next Saturday, just down 22 from PRP. I know at least Rick Pearson, the Randolphs, and Lou Greco are coming over. It's a good time! Hit us up on the PRP thread or PM me.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
at last, a day higher than 32 degrees. was able to wash the salt off the race car trailers from a month ago from my car show deal. Can hardly wait to line them up in the grass at the quake. The jr. motor is off to craws racing for a rebuild. mustang is good .dragster gets a new shock and the falcon well ??????

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post