Bracket Talk
Quaker City Motorsports Park

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/649105032/m/662104292

July 01, 2012, 08:07 PM
green1
Quaker City Motorsports Park
Yea Keith I saw that and was getting the urge for a fresh steak! Big Grin As long as they are not on the track then it is fine with me, I can remember a while back when I had to pedal my car during a time run only to look up and see a nice buck crossing the track just beyond the finish line and thought what if I didn't pedal it.
July 01, 2012, 10:45 PM
Pro 301g
Good job Bad Brad, and a atta boy to BP. MAN WAS IT FREAKIN HOT!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron
July 03, 2012, 08:21 AM
Shawn Pinkerton
How about the Yukster!!! Who would believe that a Ford could stay together to win as much as he has.
July 03, 2012, 11:03 AM
Pro 301g
Oh yea Yuk got himself an ironman and funny thing it was as tall as he was... Almost life like! sorry just couldnt resist
Good job bro!

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
July 03, 2012, 01:55 PM
mr. yuk
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
Oh yea Yuk got himself an ironman and funny thing it was as tall as he was... Almost life like! sorry just couldnt resist
Good job bro!
WOW!!!! i have no response for that one. that was pretty good lou. i owe you one. congrats to all the other ironman winners & r/ups.
July 04, 2012, 01:03 PM
CulpK348
Wonder if the trophy was too tall to fit in that tonka toy he drives. good job bro....you have had a terrific season so far this year.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant
July 04, 2012, 01:37 PM
BILL BARR
Nice job John!!

BILL BARR
July 04, 2012, 09:05 PM
ex-FairmontRacer351
Congrats "General Yuk"... way to represent!!..Nice job! Also congrats to Brad, Dan,Sam,Sean,and Sarah!!
July 06, 2012, 07:10 PM
BILL BARR
From the QC website!!!

*ATTENTION*
Quaker City MotorSports Park will be closed Sat July 7,2012

Due to the excessive heat advisory, Quaker City Motorsports Park has cancelled racing for Sat July 7, 2012.
This was not our 1st choice. We prefer to race, but the safety of our racers, spectators, and employees is our top priority.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BILL BARR
July 06, 2012, 08:01 PM
prest911
1 of those guys thats going to be misreable tomorrow if i dont race,or misreable if i go racing.wtf?

Photobucket
July 06, 2012, 09:43 PM
fast frank
Went to Norwalk today, people passing out everywhere! Eek
July 06, 2012, 09:57 PM
318Y
X2
quote:
Originally posted by fast frank:
Went to Norwalk today, people passing out everywhere! Eek

Team Rocky
Brian Yanchik

RJ Race Cars
Domhoff Racing Engines
Race Flow Development
Abruzzi Converters
July 10, 2012, 03:12 PM
Pro 301g
I know we need some of the "r" word but, can
someone please change the forecast for Saturday! Cant handle 3 weeks without racing!!!

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
July 11, 2012, 04:03 PM
prest911
should have raced in the heat last week,

Photobucket
July 12, 2012, 05:13 PM
green1
Nah I had more fun at home with power out and locked out of my house and no way back in till the power came back on, even tested out my new alarm system and it work, cops and all. Eyes
July 12, 2012, 06:03 PM
ex-FairmontRacer351
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
Nah I had more fun at home with power out and locked out of my house and no way back in till the power came back on, even tested out my new alarm system and it work, cops and all. Eyes

You're tellin me the cops saw "you" in public, and didn't lock you up? Hum....Wow!!
July 12, 2012, 07:56 PM
green1
He was having a hard time enough trying not to laugh.
July 23, 2012, 03:23 PM
Pro 301g
Everyone must have broke there fingers. Word has it that Fairmont racer shall once again grace us with his presence. Prest is hunting and gathering to get the eagle out of its nest. Ive had enough singing and dancing for a while.. Lets race!!!!
LJ

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
July 23, 2012, 08:42 PM
ex-FairmontRacer351
Hey Lou!!...Mr. Garlic stated that he "trained my pit spot to hold a Winner" Hum We'll see if he is true to his word Eyes....maybe we'll have to get "gooned up" Sat. night!!??
Did Prest bust somethin on "The Eagle"??
July 23, 2012, 09:32 PM
Pro 301g
Gooned up!!! That should take about 3 cold ones! ha ha The eagle has kidney stones!!

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks