DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
have heard from several different people,management has stated those who like racing there will race there,those who dont can go elsewhere..so the pipe dreams of dan offering more $$$ is just that..a dream..its to bad we really love the place and some of the people.but this topic is like kicking a dead horse..best of luck to qcr and their staff this year....

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
Jim Feaster, If you have something coming from Summit I can check on that for you. What place and class did you finish in? Chuck Strom was at the banquet passing out there certificates. They could not get any communication from the track before the banquet to take care of theings. If you want PM me your phone # and I will have them call you.

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I FINISHED 4TH IN SUPER PRO.do i get anything??

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:

Bill, your getting a gift card to Bass Pro Shop Ice Cream

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fast frank:
quote:

Bill, your getting a gift card to Bass Pro Shop Ice Cream

Then You can get this....

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
having 2nd thoughts on the fishing thing...being that i'm in ky racing steve wiechs new undercover dragster for him..and having an awsome time..you guys at qcr are in for some whomp whomp from steven..

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Bill, Are you doin any good down there?

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
lmao...no..1st race i missed the tree and went dead on..4.77 at 145mph..better luck tomorrow.

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
At least you're racin and havin Fun! 4.77 Hum What's it gonna do in the 1/4? Good Luck Tomorrow!

DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
4.77 is about 7.52-7.56!

2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Keith you have a PM and thank you. I finish 4th in Pro last year.

Billy, according to Quaker site you should have $75 coming your way from Summit.

Jim Feaster

Posts: 121 | Location: Sagamore Hills, OH USA | Registered: December 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
Got an e-mail from Chuck in regards to this post. He says all but one person who had something coming from last yr('09) got there certificate. He left that one with Dan at the banquet. He also stated that the prizes for '09 were not the same as '10. The prizes posted on the QCR website are for '10. I(Keith) dont know what was offered in'09, if anyone has a copy of it can you post it?

2 X Run off Winner

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Hey Yuk, I was cleaning the pond behind my buddies house and we kept cleaning up this "lime slime" and it really reminded me of your car. It oozed out all over the place, was slow and really stunk, just like your car. LOL. See you in a couple of weeks.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
where will that be??NORWALK??seems thats where everyones going this year!!! Party
quote:
Originally posted by CulpKX48:
Hey Yuk, I was cleaning the pond behind my buddies house and we kept cleaning up this "lime slime" and it really reminded me of your car. It oozed out all over the place, was slow and really stunk, just like your car. LOL. See you in a couple of weeks.

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
quote:
oh jimmy,jimmy, when we you ever learn. as i've stated before, the power of yuk is over whelming. my blue oval nation friends will tell you the same. it's not my fault you chose to be luke skywalker vs darth vader like myself.that evil face on the side of my car speaks for itself. take no prisoners. i mean really "bowtie" what the hell kinda sissy nickname is that anyways? beware of "YUK" the dark side looms all around you. that grimmising face on the side of the car fears no one.POISON POWER RULES!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
That blue oval is a warning label ask Fairmont racer. As for Luke skywalker....I was thinking YODA was more like it.. May the swartz be with you!!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
That blue oval is a warning label ask Fairmont racer. As for Luke skywalker....I was thinking YODA was more like it.. May the swartz be with you!!
lou, i like that a bunch!!!!!!!

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
quote:
where will that be??NORWALK??seems thats where everyones going this year!!! Party[QUOTE]Originally posted by CulpKX48:
hey bill, did you have a good time in kentucky? glad to see steve is moving up to the big ranks. good people.

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
quote:
"yoda" i mean jimmy, the same goes for your "superman pal" down in beloit. beware of the "POISON POWER"

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
had a great time in kentucky,jim and steve are great people,they have an awsome car..they will be contenders anywhere they go!!

Photobucket