DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Time to man up. 2 1/2 weeks after open heart, I'm going to cut my grass today. Smile

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
Wow, this is going to be a loooong off season if we're already acting like this.

Goomba? 2 1/2 weeks after open heart? Is your doctor ok with that?

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Hey everyone, People have been asking what time Saturday night for Bill and Tabathas get together.... The band starts at 9pm so Im gonna go with 8pm??? Hope to see you there
Wedgewood Plaza
Austintown, OH

thanks
Lou

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pro 301g,

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Joan those are the rules of bracket racing alright. If one can't follow those than they need to find a different hobby/sport. Also if your in this for the money....LMAO....you're again in the wrong hobby/sport.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by excessive braker:
quote:
Well I guess while we are talking about "stones" I am glad a lot of you assume Dan U is Lucifer and is the voice in Norms ear. C'mon guys alot of this sounds like a bunch of school girl talk.

Well if were assuming it is him and your saying its not then who is it? i dont see underwood on here or qcmp forumn saying he isnt doing all of this stuff. Just from seeing him on the golf cart with mr fox at the halloween race says something. he was up previous managements a$$ and got his way and track went under. all of us just dont want this to happen again and if norm decides to go to a car count payout and other changes the place will be a ghost town again. although i think dan is swinging from norms sack i think its the "footbrake" whiners in general since i know the majority of them think transbrakes are cheating.

Hey, just to clarify, not all footbrakers believe your statement here. I for one love running modified/pro and I do not have a transbrake by choice. Someday, maybe, but not right now. There are a few that feel there is an advantage to the transbrake, but I do not feel that way. I even ran Top several times this past year and won a couple rounds.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
I for one am glad Greg will be back racing at prp. They always have lots of food in the pits.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of excessive braker
posted Hide Post
Sorry Jim I wasn't saying all footbrake racers. I was talking about the ones who started the footbrake class with previous management

Posts: 71 | Location: Sliding at the cones | Registered: May 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 06vistabluegt:
Wow, this is going to be a loooong off season if we're already acting like this.

Goomba? 2 1/2 weeks after open heart? Is your doctor ok with that?

Dam, Should I of ask him? Busted

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I have to say... Im glad Greg is coming back to PRP. I want to see him back in his car doing what he loves and is great at, winning races. Get out of all this B...S...

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Tom, "Lucifer" is the user's 3rd name, after previously being "Happy Feet" and "Enforcer". Reeeallly big set if hiding behind 3 names, huh? Roll Eyes

Happy Feet? Wasn't that the same brave soul that was giving Just Joan some crap a while back? Then deleted his posts and vanished, just like he did here. Eunuch.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
EUNUCH???????? Wow, I actually had to look that one up. Great word.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Tom, that would be the one.

Tony, I think Tom got "Word of the Day" toilet paper. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Chuck, Tom doesn't use a toilet, he uses a bidet (had to look that one up, also). So, in conclusion, with a bidet he doesn't need T/P. Right?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Tony I tried several different words to convey the message I wanted to get across but this website has a filter on it that deleted most of them. But since you looked up eunuch I'm sure you would agree it is proper in this case.

No I don't use a bidet or toilet paper I use my left hand. So if you shake hands with me make sure I use my right hand.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
On a Serious NOTE:

Hey Andy and Yuk, I was looking at the front page of the QCMP site and I noticed that none of the class winners drive a FORD.....Not that I am surprised, but thats some funny SHYT there. In fact, of the Race Car Classes, three drive bowties, one a mopar, and then two junior dragsters. Wow, the blue oval army really didnt show this past year did they?

I noticed something similar at the Halloween classic...in Street...Two bowties, in pro, a bowtie and a bowtie powered volvo, in super pro, two bowties....again, no fords. Seems proof of what I have been saying all along.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:
On a Serious NOTE:

Hey Andy and Yuk, I was looking at the front page of the QCMP site and I noticed that none of the class winners drive a FORD.....Not that I am surprised, but thats some funny SHYT there. In fact, of the Race Car Classes, three drive bowties, one a mopar, and then two junior dragsters. Wow, the blue oval army really didnt show this past year did they?

I noticed something similar at the Halloween classic...in Street...Two bowties, in pro, a bowtie and a bowtie powered volvo, in super pro, two bowties....again, no fords. Seems proof of what I have been saying all along.

The Fords were satisfied with both categories in the Air Show. I think if you look at the Volvo a little closer, you'll see it is Chrysler powered unless they changed engines from last year.

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The only thing I saw from the air show was Clint's reverse wheelie. Any photos, video or detail?

The Volvo indeed is Chrysler powered.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
The only thing I saw from the air show was Clint's reverse wheelie. Any photos, video or detail?

The Volvo indeed is Chrysler powered.

Here is a video of every contestant. The black fox body at :45 and the blue 66? at 1:41 were the winners. I think the fox got longest and the 66 got highest. Might be the other way around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQIZG1cAQv4

DRR Sportsman
Picture of brad3521
posted Hide Post
I thought Mickey Adams in the red small tired camaro won the highest??

Posts: 121 | Location: Warren, OH | Registered: December 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brad3521:
I thought Mickey Adams in the red small tired camaro won the highest??

you could be right. I know the blue Mustang won one of them. He was our neighbor and came back to his pit with a Gremlin. The Camaro definitely got up there too. I thought I heard Bill Jr. say it was swept by Fords.