DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Wayne M., What Steve said is correct. We must be patient and remember, Remain Clam!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
Clamness is always the important in tense situations!

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wayne M., What Steve said is correct. We must be patient and remember, Remain Clam!

You are right No Job Bob Eyes(I mean Andy) I will remain Clam. Cool

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Please try to remain Clam!

Posts: 83 | Location: Farmington | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Im startin to get that clammy feeling again Hum

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Tomaskoracing
posted Hide Post
Take a COLD SHOWER that will get rid of your case of the clam's Rolling Rolling

Posts: 197 | Location: Race Track | Registered: February 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Laughing Rolling

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
sure its a clammy feeling?and not just accessive lube! Rolling Rolling

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Go crack open a jug of race fuel and take a whiff.That should calm your nerves for a little while. big idea

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
33 Days and 17 Hours...... The clock is ticking...

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Green, My thoughts exactly....looks like I will be a NHRA member and running points at another track....sure wish it would have worked out differently. I guess I will be at the Quake on those non point days and special events. See you guys then. Ah, the memories of several hundred cars filling the lanes and competing late into the night for that prize money....sure wish those days were not gone.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Just remember to take that cigarette out of your mouth before sniffing the fumes. Eyes

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Eyes qcr.anybody paying attention out there?.there goes another racer..i spoke personally to 6 racers(superpro)1 fb. today that are planning on racing elsewhere other then qcr..unless we get a better payout..real soon. crying

This message has been edited. Last edited by: prest911,

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
QCR, add Bill's total to the 2 superpro guys and 4 footbrakers I have talked with for a grand total of 13 racers Banging Head. At $40/car and likely $10 more for a wife, or girlfriend, or both.... hug equals $650/week if they only race on Saturdays. Most of the guys I have talked with also run Friday Nights, so add another $350 on top of that. Looks like these could have been good portion of a guarenteed payout. But all we hear is crickets!

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
hey whats up everyone? no bill that was no earthquake today, i just decided to fire the lime-slime up today. too much power for you to handle!!!!!!!

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Yuk, you sure that wasn't just the sound of that pinto taking a $h it!!! Laughing Better check the bottom end and make sure she is all together Busted

With the nice weather this past weekend, I am really looking forward to racing just around the corner. Anyone traveling south to do any early racing?

Bill, you going to NC? I raced that track 5 years ago, when I used to do work at the MCB there. Nice little track. Would like to make it there later this year or early next year. Just can make it the end of this month.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i'm not going anywhere.qcr got me so po'ed im going to sale it all and buy a harley!and a boat.

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
culp, when you have this kind of horsepower it looks like john force lighting the candles. mr. yuk is not for the weak at heart. bad car with a bad attitude!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
and a big truck to tow that special lil car to "NORWALK"...ANOTHER 1 GONE TO ANOTHER TRACK..THANKS DAN..

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
Picture of ExoticFab5018
posted Hide Post
Prest, dont get a harley, come see me. www.knievelcycles.com Il hook ya up, we can even work a deal on that diamond! Ice Cream

Posts: 123 | Location: Hubbard,OH | Registered: June 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post