DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Yuk, you are right....Now I am trying to buy one of those fancy Pintos in Lime green color as well, do they come with Chevy power.....Cant find anyone else that has one of those machines....damn.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
jimmy culp, shame on you. chevy motor? listen this car would scare most top fuel guys. 60' nose bleeds, wheel stands, etc... POISON POWER RULES!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Yuk what is wrong with wheel stands? Wink You don't wear the front tires out as fast. Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Green my boy Brank is all happy with that new bullet hes got. You sure hes going to be able to handle that power plant? lol

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Btw im running qcr on nostalgia weekends since yuk said dragsters are aloud hehe

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well Ray I didn't tell him the truth on the cubic inches. Wink It's a lot bigger than he thinks. Eyes

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
you go ray!!!!!!!!

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr. yuk:
culp, when you have this kind of horsepower it looks like john force lighting the candles. mr. yuk is not for the weak at heart. bad car with a bad attitude!!!!!!!!!

You tell em YUK!! Big Things come in small packages. Carry on my little BLUE OVAL friend!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
hey andy, yeh these guys don't understand the power of the "blue oval". MR. YUK POISON POWER RULES!!!!!!!!!!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Razz Razz Razz

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
The only time I see BLUEovals is out the back window and usually they are accompanied by BLUE smoke.... Busted Rolling

Yuk, the only time that car has ever had the front wheels off the ground is with the help of a jack, which takes me back to my 1st point (see above) Smile Smile

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
I am really getting ready to make some noise and this weather is really stiring the competitive juices. Is everyone ready for some racing....I cannot wait. I have not been this excited about racing for a couple of years. I think missing most of last year while I built a garage really made me miss the racing. What about everyone else. Anyone going south prior to mid April?

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
racing sucks!!cant wait to go fishing..i got an rv for sale and dragster anybody looking??

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
What are you asking for the long skinning thing, not that I can afford it but you never know. Are you interested in a door car as a trade?

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
A couple fishing poles and a paddle boat would be a good trade. Big Grin Maybe a years supply of worms if you need more. Wink

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
$18roller 28 turnkey!rv $17k trl 5k.. I'm stupidno more race cars..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Culp, You don't need to be thinkin about gettin a piperack. We've lost enough Door Car Guys to those "Swingsets" Might have to import Racer Rick back here from S.Dakota to thin the herd. He'll run them over with his truck! Oh yea, Don't be bashin those Fords! No No Wave

BTW....Where is "The Madman" ?????
Prest, I'll give you $2500.00 for it. The neighbor kids need something new on the playground Eyes Tongue Laughing

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Andy be forwarned that I am gonna be firing up my spare heart beat tomorrow! It won't be an earthquake you are feeling just a chevy rumble. Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
O.K. Green,I'll make sure and have my feet planted firmly to the ground!....Make sure you are wearing safety gear..hard hat, face shield, flak jacket,etc. etc. Laughing Rolling

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Yea I think I will back it out of the garage before I fire it up so it doesn't shake it to the ground. Wink