DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
hey everyone, jimmy culp you under estimate the power of the blue oval. may the force be with you. weather has been great, i'm really getting excited. went looked at a pit bike today. mini-yuk.ha-ha. POISON POWER RULES!!!!!!!

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
hey culp i notice your new photo is from norwalk. hmmm!!!!!!!

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Tomaskoracing
posted Hide Post
Culp I guess no more of your 500 to my 501 and the win margin .0001 crying

Posts: 197 | Location: Race Track | Registered: February 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
I'll be there from time to time Tomasko, just not on my points days. Can't afford racing all day for $45 dollars win money. That barely covers the entry fee. We will still tangle from time to time.

Green, don't get me wrong, I love those blue ovals, they always provide me with an easy win provided they make it down the track in one piece. Especially those lime green Razz ones Rolling

Yuk, Is that Norwalk in the background? Huh, I never realized that. Ironic, eh?

Prest, really you fishing??? Dude, I feel really sorry for the fish. How the heck are you going to be able to sit in a boat all day. I just cannot see it. My guess is that some ranger is going to receive complaints about a bass boat doing about 90 mph across the pond while the driver screams at a Catfish.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Culp the only fish Bill catches are sucker fish! Laughing Rolling

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
hey everyone. another great day of sunshine. prest just can't see you fishing. reel yourself back in and get focused. green, i feel your pain with those wheel stands. when you have the kind of horsepower mr. yuk has,well it's hard to hold it down. "MEAN-GREEN" coming to a track near you.as for you mr. culp, i question if you can handle the lime-slime. easy races, may the blue oval be with you. POISON POWER RULES!!!!!!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
older wiser much more calm these days!!going to look at boats today with wife..that payout for qcr is really pethetic.(sure i misspelled that).my proof reader isnt around. Rolling

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Bill, come travel with us. We will be having a great time. The best two days in a boaters life is the day they buy the boat and the day they sell it.

Besides, after you decide that dragster doesn't provide enough thrill, you can talk Yuk into letting you drive the lime slime. You will get to pull huge wheel stands and take the ride of your life.

quote:
. Slime, isn't that the goo that little kids play with that makes a huge mess..that is an appropriately named car as with every ford, it will make a huge mess all over the track. Rolling LOL. You know I like that little car...the only pinto that I can really say is pretty cool.

Prest, I bet you end up being Gilligan....trapped on some island after wrecking the boat Rolling....good luck guy.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Bill I got a inflatable life raft I will sell you. Big Grin And it comes with a patch kit incase you snag a hook in it and start losing air. Wink

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
cmon bill, fishing ain't gonna get it done. you can race yuk. it's a mean door slammer. sleek,aerodynamic, pro-mod stuff. all kidding aside,i hope you still race.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey Andy I guess you can figure it out that it was my small motor I fired up because the earthquake in Chile today wasn't as big! Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Prest, I bet you end up being Gilligan....trapped on some island after wrecking the boat Rolling....good luck guy.[/QUOTE]
Ginger and Mary Ann be there? Hum

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
If Prest is gonna be Gilligan, who will be The Skipper??? You know what they said about those two Eyes Hum

Green, I had my ear to the ground today and didn't hear or feel anything. Maybe you're down on power?? Tongue

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I had the mufflers on it. Wink

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
bass master classic look out.i Laughing can see it now me on a boat with a camera crew filming me fishing!!!omg that would be entertainment..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
What do you think the pay out is for the bass master classic? I wonder if it based on the number of fish caught, or is there a guarenteed payout Rolling Hope there is a guarenteed pay out or Bill will be selling the bass boat next year Laughing LOL....

Bill, just put a propeller on the back of that pipe rack and use it for fishing.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
[quote]Posted March 11, 2010 05:20 PM Hide Post
If Prest is gonna be Gilligan, who will be The Skipper??? You know what they said about those two

That's an easy one Andy, it would be the Madman the leader or the Mega Fish Team. Laughing

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Wayne, I did not realize that you lived in Clinton. I drive through there every day on my way to work in Pittsburgh. I love that little shell station on 30 and usually fill up there once a week. Do you know the guys with the body shop on Flaugherty Run Road? I always see their car in the summer time.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Jim, been out here around 35 years. The body shop is Kopko's (aka The Madman) he is the one that puts all the parts on the track Eyes in his Blue Oval. Car

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey Wayne how's it going down that way? Wave
Got your stuff ready?