DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
At over 4.00 dollars a gallon for diesel, I'm not ever going to fire that thing up again. Don't you ever go to sleep?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
sleep is over rated. it will be $5.00 or better a gal by then,dont be such a sissy.fill er up and lets go diesel draggin. Eek

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
I'm thinking about breaking out the good ole '95 Chevy 3500 6.5 Diesel, see what she runs. Hopefully there will be a bracket class, launching a stick diesel should be interesting, without breaking anything.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Aaannnnd we're back. I really hate when Bracket Talk is down, especially without a forum on PRP.

Everyone going to be ready for opening day? I'm not. I don't even have parts in hand yet. Time goes too fast. At least all the machine work is done. And hopefully I won't be waiting on my intake. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I just hafta wash the car and drive it Chuck. keep it simple.

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Joe, did you make any passes at M-D? And don't you have some wheels to mount?? Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
He has tires too! We are ready to go! Bring Bessie home, oil change and check over! Can't wait! Just watch out Chuck, those new wheels will blind ya! LOL

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Aaannnnd we're back. I really hate when Bracket Talk is down, especially without a forum on PRP.

Everyone going to be ready for opening day? I'm not. I don't even have parts in hand yet. Time goes too fast. At least all the machine work is done. And hopefully I won't be waiting on my intake. Big Grin

Waiting for an intake??? It's clean, shiny, and free of debree. It looks well.

Come on down to the little town of Charleroi and pick it up before it gets stolen... Big Grin

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Like it has less of a chance of being stolen if it's in New Ken???? Big Grin

<Mark Romeo>
posted
I live like 5 minutes from Charleroi when I am down here at school I could be a middle transport man!!!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Hey Rich, let's join now, cause at the Derek Zoolander center for kids who can't read good, and wanna learn to do other stuff good too, we teach you that there is more to life than just being really, really, really good looking. Big Grin

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I better watch out or they are going to be reading my uegueguely.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
More to life than being good looking?

I am really screwed. No brains, no charisma. At least I have my friends...

Hello, anybody there? Hello???

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:
I live like 5 minutes from Charleroi when I am down here at school I could be a middle transport man!!!

Sounds like a possibility...although I may be going to Ricks tomorrow. Not real sure though.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Do you think it's easy being really really really good looking?

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Do you think it's easy being really really really good looking?

Do you know anybody that we could ask???

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Rich, yesterday was tomorrow for Rick's, which now means it's tonight. You could still go tomorrow, but I don't know if you would see people you know. Big Grin And it wouldn't be wing night.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck, where's my email???

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I did not make any passes yet Chuck. Did FINALLY get the wheels, and tires. sometime this week, get'em mounted up and will be ready to roll. Probably gonna see you at Ricks tonight.

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Oh, thanks Joey forget about me!!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"