DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
especially if you do it good.

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i still think like on memorial day weekend and labor day weekend maybe have points racing sat and sunday. you figure if you are there for sat . points, you would stay for sundays racing too.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
I don't worry about cost of much anymore. Can't do a thing about fuel prices. Between both my cars I'm building I figure someone gotta jump start this economy and I'm doing my part.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bob, too many people have seen Tony in a speedo. You'd have to pay them.

Let's remember 1 thing about the old Keystone weekends... it was like once every month or so we'd race Friday for points, and Sunday was the normal points day. You had Saturday to spend with the family, recuperate, thrash, etc. I loved the no-box/box races last year, but it was only us die hards who seemed to really support them. I think if the Wednesday t-n-ts gets rained out, I can see me going up Friday night for the make up and staying over. I like that idea.

By the way, I'm on my second Yuengling, have another 10 on ice in the sink, and watched the Pirates beat the Yankees today in 72 sunny degree weather. It's good to be me. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
well my intent was to race qcr on friday!then prp on sat!then race 42 on sunday Madbut not with this situation we are in with gas..for the 1st time in many years i think i'm going to stay @ 1 place for the year..or until frank tosses me out again...

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck where are you at this week? I know it couldnt have been 72 in old PIT. Brianna and I are in FL ready for friday qualifying at gainesville. We already had a chance to chat with Antron Brown outside the JAX airport. Really nice guy. Talked with him for about 10 - 15 min.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Catching some Pirates spring training games. 4 different teams, 4 different stadiums. I'm glad you're close, I may need to call you for bail at some point this weekend. Big Grin Yuengling #3 down, #4 on deck, along with some bbaaaaaaaad intentions for this evening, and the weekend. If we get a rainout, I'll call you if I'm coming over.

Hi Bri!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Cool. Sounds like fun Chuck. Have a good time.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
#4 down, #5 stepping up. Big Grin
If you're decompressing like I am, stay put or let Bri drive.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
AJ, y'all didn't happen to bring some jello shots, didja?? Confused Big Grin

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Chuck you light weight. I mean only 10 on ice...thats not even enough to get me going.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Sounds like Chucks gona be comin home married and tattoed

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Scotty I think Chuck should get a Blue oval on one cheek and a bow tie on the other. Big Grin

Then again I'm getting close to putting that 383 in the mustang. Wink

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i'm aloud to change my mind a cpl times a year..besides $1000. wkly p/o.year end runoffs.kinda a no brainer i think.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
takes one to know 1 huh??dont hide behind a fake name ....puss...

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Well Rich, well.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
lmao...if i would ever get to the finals someday i would like to at least know i was running for something other then peanuts..but someday maybe..

Photobucket

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Bill, you sure have a heck of a fan club following you.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Wow, Bill, you sure do have a fan club! Too bad though, only cowards hide behind fake names. But wait, then they must be fake!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Unreal. Freakin' cowards. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Chuck Turocy
KX05