DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I thought that Craig was your favorite. Dave, how did that turbo 400 work out for you? I guess okay because I haven't heard anything bad. No news is good news i guess.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
craig who????now if you would have said gina!!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Gina, with the sweet........well, just ask Rich Paton. That's all I have to say about that. Sorry Greentree, I know you're reading this.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
TONY THANKS FOR THE TRANNY. IT WORKS WELL
ANYONE NEEDS TRANMISION WORK TONY FAGNILLI
IS THE MAN

Posts: 11 | Location: PGH | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
thanks for the heads up on the 5 digit thing for the timing system Bill.
i contacted donna harper at IHRA and she changed ryans number to PR402.
so for anyone wondering, just shoot her an email and its done.
thanks again

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Frankie, did you see this thread????? Big Grin
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/1891052463

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That's pretty cool, although I'm not listing mine in there.
Someone may take it the wrong way. Let's just say I have one or two pea shooters.

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mark, I got the tranny gauge installed and I like those little snaps better then the double sided tape I used last time. You can try the tape first and if you don't like it just switch it though.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Tony, I didn't know you were a tranny guy, I thought you just had a money tree. Any how, can you install a tranny break in a 400 in the car, or do you have to take it out?

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
Yeah Mike, I it installed and agree then little snap things are the ticket. I just made sure I had every wire, tube etc in there before pushing those bad boys in because we know what its like to try to get them back out. My pod is solid as a rock in my truck. I like it.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
Now that's funny right there.....

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That is pretty darn funny

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
omg!!thats funny as h ell...

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
someone has posted that under my name. Don't get me wrong, I think it's pretty funny but take a look at the number of posts. It wasn't me. besides I don't have the computer knowlegde to do something like that.

Bob, the trans has to come out and apart. There are four sealing rings on the support and three of those need to be removed. Probably not what you wanted to hear. How's your daughter doing?

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Lot of spoofing on the screen names going on lately. At least this one was funny.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Just curious on the tranny thing. I'm not gonna put one in my camaro. (I still like to drive). I'm gonna get flamed on that one! HA. Nikki started school last week and is a normal little kid again. What a relief. We will worry forever though. You just never know about stuff like that. We don't take anything for granted anymore. You almost can't.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That was a good one. Bob great to hear about Nikki.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Christine, don't you know I'm the only Chuck??? Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
I knew that "professional" voice was familiar! Mark wants you to call him, please! Besides, I blame everything on old age now!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
im was wondering it there will be fuel at the track for opening weekend?

kinda need to know so if not, i can get some alky .

thanks
jeff

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post