DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys, when I looked ahead I counted on it being right. Last week it said it was going to be 50 degrees on V-day. They missed that one by 40 degrees. Now it is next week, check now for yourself, 39, 43, 46, 40, 50, 55, 53. It starts on Tuesday the 20th. I love the snow, it can do that all it wants.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Chck out the chat room some night fellas... it's a diverse crowd.

From tonight's chat session, talking to Steve George of S&W, there will be some S&W contingency available:
http://www.swracecars.com/pdf/contingencyprogram.pdf

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
Thats great, if you run nationals and divisionals. Too bad they aren't offering anything to weekly local points racers.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Shoot, I skipped right over that. Maybe the no-box/box at our divisional will count.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
Oh well, I can see where they are coming from though. It would be hard to keep track of contingency winners if everyone with a cage could get it. They would have to have an entire contingency department.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Check out the new web design, Still got alot of stuff to update but Pam is working hard to type everything up. Hey Billy, you gonna get the Blue Heap out this year, I sure hope so cause its on me and you on the track and I will even give you some warm up laps and we will do the best out of 3 to give you a fair chance.

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
Wow, did you guys just update that like within the last 30 minutes? I was just on there and now its new. I like it though, should work out good. As long as we never go to anything like the IHRA website we will be in good shape.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I think this website will help everyone. This is the off season and wow there is so much work on the track side of racing and it definitly is easier on the racers side. This year should be a really good year with a few changes and perks. Really looking forward to it as all the racers are. 40's and 50's next week hmmmm. By the way I could not resist to sign up and defend myself from the Frank and Bill show lol. I am sending the Bug after them!!!!!!!!

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Bill Turk>
posted
Greg,

Nice to see you on here. I guess hell did freeze over for you to post a reply.

Yes Greg i hope to have the Blue Heap out this year, and will even let frank drive it so he can woop up on you like the VW did.

Does anyone have an old VW bug for sell, or know of one? We will keep it at the track and have Miller Killer painted on the side of it.

Lets see the VW beat you racing the camaro, imagine the pounding you will take if the VW beats you in the dragster.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I thought I was the only one, the new IHRA web site is one of the worst I've ever been on. Greg any talk of milling the track?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Heck no Tony, the IHRA site is awful. It's one big jumbled mess. I know they announced the giveaways for the SSS last month or December, but I couldn't find the link, and I'd like to think I'm somewhat smarter than your average bear. They're shooting themselves in the foot.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I like the new design Greg.

I also hate the IHRA website. I was trying to find the list of contingency when I was buying some parts, but I couldn't find it.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thumbs up on the new design Greg,and kudos to you guys...i think everybody has noticed how hard all you guys have been busting a$$. It is appreciated!

Posts: 114 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: June 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Bill Turk>
posted
Kyle,

Easy with the busting Ass line there. I am having flashbacks of Tony busting A$$ in the tower bathroom and darn near killing people.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for the compliments on the web design. We had the same guy who has been doing them the last couple years do this one also.
Then Pam and Greg and I have to give him all the details and what would like to see. The special events section, I think you will like. I've been working on that for a year. You will be able to print a flyer right from the site for each special event.
I've also given the go ahead for a forum that will give us a place to chat nicely among ourselves. Mad
If anyone has thought on what you would like to see on the site, please let us know.
Enjoy the new site and don't forget, we are still working on it while it is up and running so it will get better.

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Turk:
I am having flashbacks of Tony busting A$$ in the tower bathroom and darn near killing people.

This coming from the guy that Steve Sciullo said needed a cork in a very special area? Big Grin

Oh Frank, you make me so mad. Mad Mad

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
you're retarded

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Better flashback of that than having flashbacks of a certain aspect of the halloween race....ugh...(no offense tony)

Posts: 114 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: June 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
What, you didn't think that I looked like an olympic swimmer? Is it just me or has anyone else noticed Bill's obsession with the smell of my as$. I think he's secretly in love with me. Either that or he's just jealous. He probably watchs and waits for me to go into the tower bathroom, then when I come out he rushes in to get a whif of my "WMD". Has anyone else noticed him watching me up at the front of staging? Let me know.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Kyle, better check your dial ins if Tony's calling them up... or you might have a national record to beat to win! Big Grin