DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Not the pics of the day I want to post...

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
ill give them a call...seeing who is the most affordable. thanks for the reply!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Why chromemoly? Just curious?

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Chuck....I think (Eric's OH buddy) might be bailing on the practice tree race...can't find a babysitter.. Banging Head

Oh those pictures look like a typical winter back home...don't come like a lynchmob to my house fella's...I swear I did'nt bring it with me Eyes

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<wicked1320>
posted
Matt, I have a guy that lives in Roaring Spring that is really good. He did the cage in our 57' Chevy. He is a great guy and reasonable. P.M. me or hit me up on facebook with your # and I will have him call you.

Bryan

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i think im gonna go with dave dominick....the reason im going chromoly is its lighter...and its stronger. i dont plan on selling the car for a long time and i have persay a 5 year plan for the car. when im done with it...i want it to be in the 8.50 range in street trim. so...im gonna do it right the first time.

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MattCadamore:
i think im gonna go with dave dominick....the reason im going chromoly is its lighter...and its stronger. i dont plan on selling the car for a long time and i have persay a 5 year plan for the car. when im done with it...i want it to be in the 8.50 range in street trim. so...im gonna do it right the first time.

Good deal Matt. Dave is awesome.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wicked1320:
Matt, I have a guy that lives in Roaring Spring that is really good. He did the cage in our 57' Chevy. He is a great guy and reasonable. P.M. me or hit me up on facebook with your # and I will have him call you.

Bryan

is that corels?
i had him do the front of ryans first jr when he kinda but a pole with it at age 7
he does really nice work. but mostly stock cars

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<wicked1320>
posted
No. It's Roger Furry. He built alot of sprint cars, but is very talented.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
who the h ell is this bryan a.k.a wicked???sounds like another racer wannabee....lmao..that car was better looking purple and silver.. Wave

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<wicked1320>
posted
Well hello Mr. Prest and how the H#$L are you today? Must have been a bad day of truckin cuz now you got nothing better to do then to D#$K with people?? LMAO!! No No So whats new in Rochester?

<wicked1320>
posted
And Mr. Prest, please fix your inactive photobucket account so that stupid little box stops showing up!!! Praying

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
everyday is a bad day in the trucking biz lately,and i will have to get on that photobucket,i know everyone misses seeing my car!! Wave

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Fat Head>
posted
Chuck... Rob berschneider and his brother jim will be attending the pracice tree race.. so add 2 more to the list

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Eric, no problem. If he makes it, great, but we can certainly understand family arrangements.

Markie, sounds good! They are aware this is bottom bulb only, though, right? Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bob George Racing has donated a brand new, in the box, B&M Pro Ratchet shifter. AJ, Mark, and I have decided to raffle this shifter off, as well as changing the 50-50 raffle to a true 50-50. The proceeds from the 2 raffles will be split between the Nikki Deniker playground fund and a donation to the family of Drake Simmons.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Mr. O, just checked up on paint. The car is looking really good.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
quote:

I just put up another photo of the front end.
More on the way........
Thanks .....

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
GREG-- I still don't have my tickets for the banquet-- Check mailed 2 weeks ago-- will they have them at the banquet, or are they still gonna mail them???

Chuck-- Nice pics of the track-- all that friggin snow, and I don't have a snowmobile anymore-- Would be cool to drag race snowmobiles there on that surface !! Lookin forward to Sat !!

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
We apologize for the inconvenience. All banquet tickets were mailed out yesterday, 2/18.

Everybody is on the list, so we will have everyone's names at the entrance.

Thanks.

Posts: 114 | Location: Saltsburg, PA | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post