DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
To everyone, a happy holiday.

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas from the Black Diamond Race team
enjoy the season Obviously....

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bronson Jr.
posted Hide Post
Happy Holidays to everybody from the Bronson Family

Posts: 8 | Location: Latrobe | Registered: December 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas everyone!!

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The final episode of the first season of Open Throttle 360 will debut Wed Dec 26 at 7:30 PM on Pittsburgh Cable News Channel. The show ill be available on the websitehttp://openthrottle360.com/ after it airs on cable.

We will be taking a couple weeks off for the holidays and then the show will resume in mid Jan. We will be shooting at the Jack Frost 150 at Mercer on Jan 5th and at the World of Wheels at the Pgh convention center in late Jan.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas from the Devola family!!

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
no that was not SARCASm !!!!
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
sarcasm? Ice Cream
quote:
Originally posted by doorman:
well i have not read or seen anything on the new management at the track but im sure if gregs involved we will have a great track to race at and will continue to see improvements.i did hear we will be starting a few hours later this year,think this is a great idea and can only help with the car count ( later the better )now some of us can still work on Saturdays or just get a few choirs done before we head to the track.

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'm looking for a set of 4.30 gears for a ford 8.8 rear. Let me know if anyone has a set they wanna sell.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Must be that time of the year, I'm looking for a few parts also, for me my boys project mustang "Misty". A low dollar striped out fox body with more or less a stock 302, for my kids to get a little 1/4 mile action in trophy / steet.

we are looking for a rebuildable C-4 transmission
3500 to 4000 converter for a c-4
one lightweight racing seat
Radiator for fox body

Also looking for some bolt on traction adds & frame connectors for a 1994 GM "F" body.

Steve V.
8one4-9five3-29six1

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of NoRespect Racing
posted Hide Post
Hey Steve,

I hope everyone had a nice holiday out your way.. But hey I think I have a black plastic moulded seat with a nice cover up in my garage attic, if your interested in that kind of seat make me an offer? From what I remember it was pretty nice, it came in my Shadow when I bought it. I sold the match to it to George that works with you at the Indiana Main Office, I cant remember his last name. He used it in his dirt car. But I would like to take this time to wish all the fellow racers and everyone alike at the track a Happy Holiday and a Better New Year to come~~~~ Lets all hope 2013 is a Better Year for all of us~~~

Shelby

Posts: 13 | Location: United States | Registered: November 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of adn406
posted Hide Post
I have 4.56:1 gears, complete center section for ford 9". richmond gears full posi, $325 if anyone here needs them lemme know.

Posts: 16 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I found a set of 4.30s. Time to start putting the car together. I'm looking forward to a good year after running with a broken tranny all of last year.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
THE WINTER PROJECT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...ture=player_embedded

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That last guy in the video is funny!

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Deepest sympathies to Glenn Cotrill/blackdog82 on the loss of his beautiful fiancee Marian.

I hate cancer.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bronson Jr.
posted Hide Post
Getting tired of this snow already can t wait til spring

Posts: 8 | Location: Latrobe | Registered: December 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bronson Jr.:
Getting tired of this snow already can t wait til spring

You and I both. I hate Winter.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Red or Dead MOPAR:
THE WINTER PROJECT

I love these videos.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
quote:
Originally posted by Red or Dead MOPAR:
THE WINTER PROJECT

Merry Christmas All!
Glenn got a new surround sound and a stack of videos from Santa, and you can imagine our surprise when we were watching Mo'Power and Kara Jo popped on to the screen! Way too cool, Bowman Family!!!

I love these videos.

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
We picked up a tranny, still need a converter, probably should get a little tighter than than I first thought since this is completely stock 5.0L - probably something around 2800 and still need a Radiator

thanks everyone for your help, have a great New years

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post