DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
My new car is done and ready to go. I hope to hit a few races or tnts at Cecil or MD if the weather permits in march. I just want to make sure everything is tip top when PRP opens.

Tony the new car looks good!

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Got any pics of the car mike? the signature pic looks good!

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
yea mike...how bout some pictures!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
That tool will text you a garage burnout if you keep encouraging him.

Tony, those wheels are a sweet choice.

ChuckT <---- ain't much warmer in St Augustine today, but I haven't see a snowflake either

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
In case you missed AJ's post in General Discussion we're just about guaranteed $1000 to win now, thanks to our latest sponsor!:

We would like to Welcome the Pittsburgh World of Wheels 50TH Anniversary to the sponsor list. They will be donating cash toward the big race purse.

The team at the World of Wheels show puts on a great program for all, whether you are a spectator or showing your car. I participated this past year and it was a great experience. The 50th anniversary show will be the best of its kind.

We welcome the Pittsburgh World of Wheels 50TH Anniversary show to the Steel City Practice Tree Race. Thank you for your support.

Please support those that support us.

All Around Transportation/Limo Services LLC 724-697-5466
Bob George Racing
Bob Jones Race Trailers www.jonesrv.com
Bottom Bulb Promotions www.bbextravaganza.com
Bowman Performance
Dean Racing Engines
JW-Kustomz Signs and Graphix www.jwkustomz.com
Weavers Race Cars
John Cadamore
This is Bracket Racing www.thisisbracketracing.com
Millerstown Pic-A-Part www.picapartyard.com
NAPA Auto Parts of South Greensburg
Pittsburgh Raceway Park www.pittsburghracewaypark.com
SB Graphics www.sbgraphix.com
Pittsburgh World of Wheels 50th Anniversary Show http://www.autorama.com

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
that is great! these sponsor are all really stepping up! thanks to all of them! This years race will be the best tree race of all time! Is it February 20th yet?

Mikey, burnout videos are also accepted lol....

How is Florida Chuck?

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The garage burnout is on my phone. I tried to get it on the web but it didnt upload right. Here is a dyno video and some pics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e8tr2yAUws

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balaska347,

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Looks real good! Sounds and runs pretty good as well! Nice car Mikey....

Boy this makes me wanna go to the track now...

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550

FOREVER 53

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
HOLY $HYT Mikey-- awesome looking car, and the interior is sweet. U did a super nice job-- can't wait to see it at the track-- Is the motor different than last years ??- Dean

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
After having the grey mustang for 6 years I knew exactly what I wanted to do with this build. This car has a way better, fully adjustable suspension with an antirollbar so the car wont twist anymore. No more blown out bushings in the rear suspension. Everything has rod ends. I went with different headers and Im going back to running full exhaust. I cant stand the open headers anymore. Ill give up some ET but atleast I can hear what the motor is doing. As for the motor. the cubic inch is the same along with most of the parts. I did change some things around and improved some things with the motor. I just hope that little factory 302ci block doesnt split in half before I have a chance to get a dart block. Im hoping to run 10.90's so I can run the ProAM when they come for fun. I am running a real safe tune (little timing and very rich) so we will see. Everything is ready to go Im just a little worried because I have 2 cylinders that dont seem to be buring like the other 6 when I pulled the plugs. One was alot richer and the other was alot leaner the other six were all the same. I have checked everything I can think of and couldnt find a problem so Im going with it.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
very nice mike! i love the interior...how much do you have in them seats....im looking to buy at set of those. nice numbers on the dyno too!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
About $600 in seats and covers not including the brackets and hardware.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
whatcha do with the ole gray car??

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Very nice Mike! Check and make sure you don't have a vacumn leak, check the intake. Just trying to help you out!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I like it Mikey! looks and sounds good.

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The ol' grey car is already sold. I sold it right after the halloween race.

Christine, thats the last thing that I have to check. If there is a leak it would have to be the intake gasket. Its definitely not a vaccum line. Maybe ill try sparying some of that stuff around the intake while the engine is running and see if the idle changes. The two that are different are right next to each other, #6 and #7. Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks for all the compliments guys.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
well...im sitting here watching drag racing...i look outside and its snowing. my car isn't close to being finished....is it me or is this off season going really fast??

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

DRR Trophy
Picture of DADDYWAGS
posted Hide Post
It's not you,It's still snowing here to . My trailer look's like a stacker. lol

Posts: 44 | Location: gibsonia PA | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
pics of the new ride that i purchased about a month ago. went to tennessee to pick it up....car may be leaving this week, sale pending. going back to tennessee for a new 2010.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Stylin  Profilin!

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post