DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'm looking for racing video footage, especially in car. I'm part of a TV show and we want to do a Go Pro segment each week so we're looking for some good stuff. I'd also appreciate any other digital video including historical stuff that anybody would like to share. The more footage I can accumulate the better coverage I can give to drag racing. E-mail me at tomlang57@comcast.net or call my cell 412-716-1252. Below is a link to the trailer they put together.http://openthrottle360.com/

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doorman:
CANT WAIT FOR THE GGG race next week i hope all my friend are not going duck hunting again this year

Don't you mean to say friends? Oh sorry, I forgot.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thank you to those who have replied to my request. I will be at PRP Saturday Oct 6 for the Asphalt Wars race. If you have any video you would like to share with us you can bring it on a flash drive, an SD card, a disc or your laptop and I will copy it there. Thanks

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
Tom Lang, FYI i video tape every single pass down the track during eliminations IN CAR CAMERA, alot of last year n some of this year is all on you tube aswell, i can bring you a flash drive but i will say a majority of the videos are not for Childrens ears...
you can see alot on my youtube channel follow this link http://www.youtube.com/user/re...feature=results_main

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Nick I've seen plenty of your stuff and we would like to get some of it. If you can't find some that are G rated we can overdub the sound, LOL. A lot of this stuff will be edited and cut in with other footage. Pick out some good clips for me.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Yeah Nick, why don't you give him some of those clips where you're hanging off of the seat so that the viewers at home can see how safe you race? Or maybe you could give him a few clips where you aren't paying attention to your own lane because you're too busy watching the other guy? Or how about a clip where you throw a tantrem when you lose? I would defenitely tune in to watch that episode!

Posts: 9 | Location: in your basement | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of excessive braker
posted Hide Post
Hey agent why you got to hate on someone just bc they are better than you? Just bc you leave on green and straight face it til you see the other guys win light come on dont mean you are a bad dude..I'm sure nick has wore you out many times and your just being a hater!!
DONT HATE THE PLAYER...HATE THE GAME or STFU

Posts: 71 | Location: Sliding at the cones | Registered: May 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Tom, I'll try to get a dvd done for you... GGG 2010 PPM Sat qualifying sessions, plus some bracket stuff from GGG, PRP, and the 2010 Halloween Classic at Norwalk.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
We would like to recognize the people who have stepped up to sponsor the Asphalt Wars race at the Ghosts Goblins and Gearheads race. Donaldson Supply Co. and Turnkey Foundations in Cannonsburg and Village Station in Norwalk. Donaldson Supply is a construction supply business and Turnkey Foundations does poured concrete foundations. Village Station is a gas station in Norwalk Ohio. Thanks so much for supporting our track and our racers.

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Hey Tom, I don't know if you are interested but I have some footage from my bike. I try to video every run as well. Not sure if 2 wheeled vehicles will make the cut but let me know. I would love to get motorcycles some more exposure...

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Maybe my footage is not good since I like to look at the other guy too? Maybe we would really just like to see video of someone hitting the gas and not driving the car at all... Agent you should definitely submit some of your footage because I'm sure you fit that to a T. Plus I'm sure there is no excitement or frustration because you are used to being on the loosing end Car

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Yes Jordan we are looking for video of any and all types of racing; drag, dirt, asphalt, road course, motocross; anything that has wheels and an engine.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The first round of qualifying for the Asphalt Wars program will be at 11:30 AM.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
weather looks like sh it,any thoughts of canceling this ggg???

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, I don't think there are any open dates to get this race in after this weekend, you start running into other races scheduled elsewhere. It looks a little chilly, only 30% chance of rain though.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'd even go 1/8th mile if we have to. But it isn't raining until water falls from the sky. Still time for the forecast to improve - but better break out the sweaters and jackets just in case!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of excessive braker
posted Hide Post
Nothing on Oct 19th-21st but imo if they would go 1/8th there would be a decent amount of cars that arent coming that will come. didnt prp cancel the silver mine 10's for just about the same forcast???

This message has been edited. Last edited by: excessive braker,

Posts: 71 | Location: Sliding at the cones | Registered: May 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
wish i had a jacket!!lmao.
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
I'd even go 1/8th mile if we have to. But it isn't raining until water falls from the sky. Still time for the forecast to improve - but better break out the sweaters and jackets just in case!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
But it isn't raining until water falls from the sky. Still time for the forecast to improve!

Too bad that wasn't the attitude used for the Silver Mines race.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
1/8?? Isnt that a cus word at PRP? 1/8 why in the world would you EVER want to do that? PRP guys would rather wreck or cansell before racing 1/8.

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post