DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
No problem here.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
i have a question...?

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
what is it doorman???

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
CONGRATS TO PRP, #1 IN THE BRACKET FINALS!

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

Posts: 129 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
prp won the bracket finals ???
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
what is it doorman???

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
congrats team prp!!doorman.hows the wet ears?? Rolling

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Team PRP on the 4th team title in 6 years! Nice job by Jacob Benish in Street to get down to 3 cars, and by Mark Romeo and Kerry Balaska to make it to 5 cars in Modified. Lots of awesome rides and races all weekend long. Big tip of the cap to Randy Biddle Jr for an incredible weekend, runner up in Thursday's gamblers, winner of Friday's gamblers, winner of the SSS run off, and runner up in Modified yesterday.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
way to go team ppr

Posts: 6 | Location: latrobe | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Congrats to team PRP! Thanks to friends who stayed late yesterday and supported me even though i wasnt a member of your team. It meant a lot to me. Where did all of you go when it was time for the pictures???

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Team PRP - Awesome Job!!~!

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Mia runner up'd at Columbus yesterday in Super Gas . She had a .006 package in round two against Jason Lynch with a .001 light. Then had a .000 light in the fourth round. Six rounds total, good job Mia.

Boburka won class with his new COPO car and George Yago also won class. In the final George won on a holeshot .013 to a .187. George was a tenth slower than his opponent.

Good times.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Oh, and congrats to PRP

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
what do you get for winning ?
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Oh, and congrats to PRP

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Mia. She and that Cavalier seem to be getting along real nice together.

Way cool for George, love that he got it on a holeshot.

Tony, what happened against Adkins? DRC doesn't say anything.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Any info on the GGG race coming up?

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
Any info on the GGG race coming up?

They passed out flyers at Bracket Finals, I don't have an electronic copy yet. In short 3 days, October 5-7. Friday 600 to win 200 ru 75 semi's 15 dollar round money starting with 3rd rd loss. Sat and Sunday $2000 to win 750 ru 250 semi 25 dollar round money starting with 3rd round win.
Entry fee $125 for the entire weekend. Single time trial Friday starting at 6pm.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
1/8 or 1/4?

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Chuck, the middle of the track was horrible. Went over the bump in the right lane at 2.4 seconds then the car made a hard right towards the wall. I had to lift. To bad because I crushed him on the tree, oh well.

We go there twice a year and the surface is always questionable. But, it's close and the main reason we go there is to get the two claims.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
That's what I was wondering. I remember cars having their issues getting down that track. Yes, saw the sweet .003 you had to his .032.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
GGG race. 1/8 1000ft 1/4 ??????????

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post