DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know is PRP going to get any scales anytime soon, just wondering??

Posts: 321 | Location: pittsburgh pa 15216 | Registered: November 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Rose, is that her real name or her stripper name?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Mr. O, the car looks like it's coming along. Are you painting it or going with a wrap again?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Obvious:
quote:
Originally posted by sbchevy:
Does anyone know is PRP going to get any scales anytime soon, just wondering??

Do you need to have your car scaled? we offer that service.

No i do not, but i have a couple of buddys that would like to get there cars weighed at the track and all!!

Posts: 321 | Location: pittsburgh pa 15216 | Registered: November 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The schedule is redone on the track website and looks much better, you can take a look now. Also again dont forget about the banquet coming up Feb 27th with ticket purchase deadline of the 15th. Unfortunatly no exceptions after the 15th.

Also the practice tree race is building up and I hear personnally of a few hitters from out of state coming. Gonna be a really fun time and another great day to be with friends and family. Race season is fastly approaching only 56 days till racers meeting and 62 days before we hit the track.

Wow dont remind myself, alright I got to go, got lots of work to do.

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DADDYWAGS
posted Hide Post
Greg, any word on Pitt spots ??? when $$$$ is due or did the price go up or anything ???

Posts: 44 | Location: gibsonia PA | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Pit spots will be up soon, need to finalize a few things, Price is the same.

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yes, the practice tree race is building up nicely. We are definitely looking forward to having the PRP family, and for those traveling in, we do consider you extended family, all together for a day, to help chase the winter chill away.

We've added another sponsor, as Mopar racer John Cadamore is making a $100 cash donation to the big race purse. So, without a single entry being bought yet, there is already $200 cash in the purse.

The participant list is close to the 40 mark. We'd like to double that, and be able to say there will be $1000 to win in the big race. Not bad for a $5 lunch and a $20 entry!! Thanks to all of our sponsors and all participants for their support!

* Bob George Racing
* Bob Jones Race Trailers/www.jonesrv.com
* Bowman Performance
* Dean Racing Engines, donating $100 cash for the bounty program.
* Jason Weaver, JW-Kustomz Signs and Graphix/www.jwkustomz.com, and Brian Weaver/ Weaver's Race Cars, donating $100 cash to the big race purse.
* John Cadamore, $100 cash donation for the big race purse
* Luke Bogacki, and www.thisisbracketracing.com - providing 2 full memberships and 2 trial memberships to the website.
* Millerstown Pic-A-Part, www.picapartyard.com - donating $100 worth of gift certificates of race fuel at PRP
* NAPA Auto Parts of South Greensburg
* Pittsburgh Raceway Park/www.pittsburghracewaypark.com
* Sarah Baehr, www.sbgraphix.com - donating gift certificates for vinyl lettering/number set for a race car

Please email me at brotherhoodracing@yahoo.com if you're planning on attending.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChuckT,

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
What in the heck is scddrs?

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
What in the heck is scddrs?

Steel City Diesel Drag Racing Series

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
oh, thanks

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Tony, you're still gay!! Thanks for waving back when I saw you at the car show, gay guy!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
WHAT? I was walking over to speak with you and when you saw me coming you bolted for the door. And for the record I'm not gay. That was just a one time thing, and I really didn't even enjoy it that much. Whatever. Later ho.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
hahah tony's gayy

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Turk
posted Hide Post
Oh come on Tony you have been gay for years, don't you remember coming out of the closet a few years ago at the Halloween race in your SPEEDO. You headed right to the starting line to give Keith a big hug and kiss and let the racing community know that your gay and you love keith. We have all accepted you for the gay guy that you are so there is no need to hide it anymore. They even made the movie for you Chuck and larry, as it could easily been Tony and Keith.. So i wonder like in the movie which one of you is the chick in the relationship.. LOL LOL

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Turk,

Bill Turk

Posts: 179 | Location: New Stanton | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
That's actually funny. Now go wash and blow dry your hair.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i knew you were gay!!gay guys always have smokin hot women that hang around with them! Laughing

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I love the "dude with the Arrow". You should do that with everyone, Chuck.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
I love the "dude with the Arrow".

You know, you're making Turk & Prest sound correct.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's brutal.