DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Cadamore:
PRP points are updated.
GREAT job.

X2 they were actually updated yesterday. Im glad they posted the SSS too instead of not knowning were you are in the running. Thanks PRP for the quick update.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
CHECK IT OUT http://www.dragraceresults.com...y.cfm?id=4493&type=2

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Red or Dead MOPAR:

very cool Nick! Looks like your gonna have to quit swearing! LOL

Posts: 36 | Location: City of Champions | Registered: June 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jseneca:
quote:

very cool Nick! Looks like your gonna have to quit swearing! LOL

X2!!! Good for you Nick!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

Subscribing... Looks really cool let me know when it starts.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Posting for my buddy. PM me for contact info. '88 GMC 2500 4x4, $1200/bo, good runner that needs some work. In the past two years gas tank, fuel lines, brake lines, alternator, and front rotors and pads have been replaced. Comes with four extra stock rims. It needs some exhaust work on the passenger pipe to manifold connection. Could use a oil pressure sending switch. It (the gauge)starts jumping around alot after its fully warmed up (about 45 minutes run time) and causes the check gauges light to blink on and off. Priced one a few years back and they wanted $79 at Advanced. Didn't think it was worth it to replace it.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hi guys,Next Friday night is "A night at the races" How does the program work? Gamblers bracket ect?

thanks ray

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Wanted to give Jaime and Keith and crew a pat on the back for the clean-up of the top end on Thursday. We all had our doubts when the powder was 8ft wide and 100+ ft long, but the total time for the cleanup was under an hour. Car

I'm also interested in the "night at the races" format. Can testing be done on those nights? Still trying to get the front half worked out on the bike.

John

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
I think the friday night at the races is two classes. 10.00 and slower and 9.99 and faster. No tnt. But I may be wrong.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bob is correct, 2 classes, 10.00 and slower, 9.99 and quicker. Each class pays $600 to win, $200 runner up, $75 semis. No test n tune, but I believe the bikes can run in the classes - pretty sure Jordan and MattP did last month. There is also a Quick 16, 8 door cars, 8 dragsters, 1/8th mile bracket race.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
when does this all take place??this wknd?

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yes, Bill.

June 21, Thursday - test n tune, gates open 5pm, runs at 6pm
June 22, Friday - Night at the Races and Quick 16, gates open 5pm, tt start at 6:30pm
June 23, Saturday - regular racing, plus Asphalt Wars, gates open at 9am, TCR at 10am, juniors follow, big car time trials start at 1pm

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
want to thank everyone who attended the Curt George Memorial; Bud's Auto Sales Hemi Showdown at Pittsburgh on Saturday night.

Great racing, great mix of cars, everything from Matt Welker's SS/AH Cuda (absolutely beautiful, and Matt's a great guy), a lot of Hemi NSS racers....nineteen cars made the first round, including one engineer who was an engine builder for Roush Racing for twenty years. It was great group of guys.

We had a little feed, a great get together...it was fantastic.
Terrific racing, competitive without the egos.

One of the absolute highlights is the "generation race" on Father's Day morning....dads vs sons; dads vs daughters; sisters vs brothers etc; all in fun and as a dad it creates memories that I will take to my grave with me. A great touch, and Bob G is responsible for this, was the photog coming through the lanes and taking pics of the generations before the race. I cannot wait to get mine!

Hat's off to Jamie for working so well with us on this....it's going to get bigger and even better.

Posts: 31 | Location: Walton's Mountain, Pa. | Registered: May 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Posting for my buddy. PM me for contact info. '88 GMC 2500 4x4, $1200/bo, good runner that needs some work. In the past two years gas tank, fuel lines, brake lines, alternator, and front rotors and pads have been replaced. Comes with four extra stock rims. It needs some exhaust work on the passenger pipe to manifold connection. Could use a oil pressure sending switch. It (the gauge)starts jumping around alot after its fully warmed up (about 45 minutes run time) and causes the check gauges light to blink on and off. Priced one a few years back and they wanted $79 at Advanced. Didn't think it was worth it to replace it.

$700 would take it, otherwise, it's going to the junkyard this Saturday.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
He should be giving that thing away for free. Good job on the mic Sunday. I especially liked it when you would sing the Volare song.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Shame of it is, it is a good running truck. Just fugly.

Thank you. I really wanted to go into some Hollywood Knights lines, after Volare, but controlled myself. I was happy that I could tell my Aspen from a Volare eventually.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Might come up and see you Chuck. Look across the track and see if im there Friday! Engine apart right now but should be ready!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I will be cheering on the Buccos Friday night. See you Saturday? Or come hang out in Butler Sunday, Cruise-A-Palooza.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good news for Friday nights, night at the races, they increased the payout to $800 winner, $300 R/U, and $75 for semis.

The bad news is I cant make it because the tranny is still out. Frown

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
That is awesome! Thanks to Ionadi Auto Sales, Jones Race Trailers, and Mike's Auto Body for the bump up! I'm really bummed I can't make it now.

It's a bummer the Quick 16 got canceled.

Congrats to Kevin McDonald, getting the Iron Man up at Sky View in Top Sportsman this past Sunday!