DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
That was my bad! I don't know how I wrote that up wrong, but I did. It is definitely 2 classes, 2 purses, $1000 to win, $350 runner up, $100 semis, $15 round money. Sorry about that!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I saw ad on racing junk saying Prest has lost interest in racing and looking to sell his rail turnkey for what seems to be a very good price. Is Bill really looking to sell or just testing the water. He seems, by this site, to be an active racer, a lot of fun to hang with at the track and had some sucess at many tracks. Just curious.

Posts: 6 | Location: Outside looking in | Registered: December 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
I heard he purchased a Dodge truck and is going fishing! Double Thumbs up

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by QR Racer:
I saw ad on racing junk saying Prest has lost interest in racing and looking to sell his rail turnkey for what seems to be a very good price. Is Bill really looking to sell or just testing the water. He seems, by this site, to be an active racer, a lot of fun to hang with at the track and had some sucess at many tracks. Just curious.

This happens a few times a year. Razz

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
just want to say track was awsome yesterday. dragster ran 3 7.28 @182.00. 60 ft was 1.02 every hit. great job Greg Miller and PRP crew!

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmission
Jones RV

Posts: 47 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I agree Kevin, anyone that was worried or is worried about traction needs not to be. My best 60ft last year was 1.43 this year in three weekends of racing they ranged from 1.38-1.40 over three different race days. It was nice seeing them drag between rounds. Thought I had to go to Norwalk to see that.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
car is completely ready for a new owner! Double Thumbs up

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
A lot of the pittsburgh raceway Park racers are down scaling their racing operation and going slot car racing instead. The slot car box fits easily on the front seat of their Kia's and I hear there are plenty of seats available for them to sit on while they are "bench racing" and talking about the good old days.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1355PRO:
Yep Chuck...going to Richmond weather permitting. Thanks Tony...you're dreamy.. Ice Cream Great job Nick!!! Car

Man Eric... .000x stripe on Saturday? And then dude drops a .013 package on you Sunday? Great racing, sorry you came out on the wrong side of it.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:

Man Eric... .000x stripe on Saturday?

I saw that, .029 pack for both? According to DRC, no little numbers reported there though.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yep, I was looking at the DRC numbers too.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
what does it matter,
quote:
Originally posted by QR Racer:

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
quote:
Originally posted by 1355PRO:
Yep Chuck...going to Richmond weather permitting. Thanks Tony...you're dreamy.. Ice Cream Great job Nick!!! Car

Man Eric... .000x stripe on Saturday? And then dude drops a .013 package on you Sunday? Great racing, sorry you came out on the wrong side of it.

Thanks Chuck...Saturday was on me...I had him covered and wasn't going under...I scraped 3 mph and gave it back. Sunday..he was just the better man..lol Oh...it was .0007 on Saturday...one whomp to many.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1355PRO,

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
Anyone know if there is a plan to reschedule the box/no box race for this sunday? its early but the weather looks STELLAR this weekend.

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Nick, since it wasn't a points day, I'm not thinking so, especially on short notice.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
there was no racing last weekend, tracks closed all week, open one day this weekend, quacker city isnt opened yet and weather looks great both saturday and sunday as of now still...disappointing....

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I am excited for Saturday... weather looks awesome, first day of points, Ballparks will be hitting the grill between rounds!Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday to momma Romeo!!
hug hug

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward to regular racing starting again too. It will be nice to see everyone back at the track.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
are dble entrys permitted in same class?if not a points member?thank you! Hum

Photobucket