DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to all the racers at PRP! You all did great this weekend!! Congratulations Joe Tharp, jr for your win in Street!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Thanks guys. Mike, it's a 528 and I don't remember what it made. And the reason I don't recall is because the car is going to be just a street car. I told Tom to get it running for me, make sure there were no leaks and to tune it so it would be driveable. After Tom was done with it, I'm pretty sure he said it made 550. If you need to know for sure, I could call him and post it.
No need, I was just curious. So are you anticipating an 11 sec ET? Leaving the car in full street weight.

Posts: 90 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all of Team PRP. I don't know of any one on the team happy to finish second, but maybe this will make us hungry for next season. I hear that bracket finals will be at PRP again. Congrats to Joe for winning the Ironman in Street, and to Dave Kasprack for getting into the semis. Congrats to Mark Romeo for making the quarters in Modified, and the semis of the gamblers race. Congrats to Kevin Romeo, winner of the gamblers race, and Tom Scott, runner up.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 502
posted Hide Post
I would like to thank ALL!!!! the PRP staff for a there hard work and a great track. My car doesn't hook very well but it did here .006 difference in all my 60ft. bow Be safe and hopefully see you all next year.

Dave

Posts: 37 | Location: Thompson ohio | Registered: July 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
GGG race, is it 1/8 or 1/4? Trying to decide where to go that weekend.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Dave/502, come on back for the Ghosts Goblins and Gearheads race. We have a lot of fun!

Big time hats off to the PRP crew for all of their hard work this weekend. Even with it raining on Thursday and Friday, they were doing their all to keep water off the track in case we got a break in the weather. Throw in a couple of oil downs that came at just about the worst time, and were on long stretches of the track. Your efforts are definitely appreciated!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Yep Chuck they did a great job with the track. I had issues on thursdays time run but after that car went straight every time and had a 1.25x 60' every pass.
I suppose there will be a fight next year to pit in the spot we had! Tongue

Posts: 2595 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I agree, PRP and IHRA did a great job in doing everything possible to get as much racing in as possible. Like Chuck said if it werent for the few misfortunes like antifreeze on the track TWICE, oil down from starting line back to pit spot, and the two wrecks there would have been even more racing.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
dont forget the "dew".. censored

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Last time I talked to Tom Lang the GGG race was to include the Open wheel cars (dragsters) in a seperate pro tree outlaw class. Nothing on the flyer, nothing on the site???? Is this still going to happen? And when will something be posted about it. Shame to loose more cars esp. since they are trying to see what the turnout will be for this type of racing.

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I just talked to Carmen today. The dragsters are still part of the program. An oversight left them off the flyer. The schedule for Pro Mods and Outlaw Dragsters is Qualifiyng at Noon and 2 PM. Eliminations at 4 PM. We want to get the final in before the seven PM trick-or-treat break. The dragster folks that I have contact info for will be hearing from me. From the response I've gotten so far we should have some good cars.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I have a brand new set of Mickey Thompson 29.5x10.5W-15 tires for sale. $350/obo I also have a brand new set of Mickey Thompson 31.0x13-15 tires. $450/obo Send me a message if interested. Thanks.

Posts: 63 | Location: Out to lunch | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Poor Braves..... Big Grin

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck - what's the word on replacing your tranny?

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Sprag broke, being replaced with a hardened one, should be out for GGG.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Considering selling my motorhome if anyone is interested. It's a 84' 23ft class A Winniebago with a 454. Looking for 4k... Smile

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
im looking for a 4x4 quad,prefer to have plow with it.atleast a 500 or bigger. I'm stupid

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Sprag broke, being replaced with a hardened one, should be out for GGG.

Thought that was all just replaced?

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Brand new set of Micky Thompson ET Streets for sale. 300.00
28-12.50-15LT

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yes, it all was. But now, thanks to Ionadi Auto Sales, I can get a hardened sprag in there to take the abuse.