DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
The engine on Hemphill's dyno

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post

four speed Lenco

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Chevelle and Schultz in the KW.

He went that way. No he didn't you idiot, he went that way.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
How big is that engine and what did it dyno at?

Posts: 90 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Looks great Tony!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
chuckt,hows car count so far?sitting at home watchin the weather..which doesnt look good at all.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Rain Rain GO AWAY!!

The last thing I want to see is another Nintendo Bracket Finals ... Banging Head
Maybe we all need to vote now to NOT have a practice tree race instead of any other options... Just Joan

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Not sure what the other options are however. I did hear though that it was decided that year (Practice tree nationals year) that they wouldn't do that again.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Mark, I am glad to hear that. I hate to say it, but my generation used their thumbs to get across the country - and the generation replacing us were raised on video games.
The sun is shining right now so hopefully it will not be an issue this weekend.

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Tony the new car looks real good so far Cool

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. Mike, it's a 528 and I don't remember what it made. And the reason I don't recall is because the car is going to be just a street car. I told Tom to get it running for me, make sure there were no leaks and to tune it so it would be driveable. After Tom was done with it, I'm pretty sure he said it made 550. If you need to know for sure, I could call him and post it.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Damn rain. Hopefully the rest of the weekend goes well.

GGG flyer at the souvenir stand, this is what it says:

Fri Oct 7 - gates open at 3pm, 1 time trial session starts at 6pm. No box and box, each pays $600 win, $200 r/u. $75 semis, $15 round money

Sat Oct 8 - gates open at 8am, 2 time trial sessions starting 10am. Pittsburgh Pro Mods qualify at noon and 2pm. All racing stops at 7pm for trick or treating and costume contest, racing resumes at 8pm.

Sun Oct 9 - Gates open 8am, time trial session at 10am.

Sat & Sun no box and box each pay $2000 to win, $1000 r/u, $250 semis, $25 round money. $125 weekend entry, $40 for Fri only, $65 for Sat or Sun only. Buybacks $30.

Juniors $200 to win Fri, $100 r/u, $25 semis. Sat & Sun, $500 to win, $100 r/u, $25 semis.

TCR Saturday, $20

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
ChuckT,

Thanks for posting the info for GGG, hopefully the weather will cooperate for us :-)

Posts: 9 | Location: in your basement | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Your car looks GREAT tony. I can't wait to see it finished.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Tony and Gino in the top Sportsman field so far ( 1st pass) good-luck guys.
http://www.dragracecentral.com...8&Filter=30#indextop

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Cadamore:
Tony and Gino in the top Sportsman field so far ( 1st pass) good-luck guys.
http://www.dragracecentral.com...8&Filter=30#indextop

9 and 15 after final qualifying Car

http://www.dragracecentral.com...7&Filter=30#indextop

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post