DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Sixties.were real nice. Car was slow as I ran 93 in it.Took it to work to burn it off.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Good deal. You going up Sat?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Yep I'll be there hammering it to death Big Grin

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Wind gusts are predicted for tomorrow up to 30 mph. Does anyone think that they might postpone until Sunday?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Just confirmed with Greg, tomorrow's test and tune is being moved to Sunday.

CHASSIS CERT IS STILL SATURDAY

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck and kudos to Greg. Glad they postponed till Sunday. I'm planning on bringing my car and I really didn't think it was going to be that safe(with the wind) with my car. Good call.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
is it ever safe when your on the track tony?
Double Thumbs up

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Ha

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Thanks Chuck and kudos to Greg. Glad they postponed till Sunday. I'm planning on bringing my car and I really didn't think it was going to be that safe(with the wind) with my car. Good call.

Well...now I have to go... Ice Cream

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Eric, you were launching real nice. Adjusting for 6.40 on the stop? That's what S/R is in the 1/8th, correct?

Tony, I saw identical ETs in the 1/8th on both passes, looked like you were on a rail.

Congrats to Nick Bowman, out at Maple Grove yesterday for the $10k footbrake, carrying both entries to 6, and finishing in the semis.

Congrats to the Mike B's.... Mike Barnyk getting to his first final in the big car, just a little over a year out of the junior, and Mike Balaska, getting the win in the gambler's race final.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Chuck, as usual, great job on the mike. You've missed your calling.

Ran identical et's to the 60, 330 and 1/8. They should just give me the trophy now, don't ya think.

Hey Zoolander, good luck in Virginia this weekend.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
thanks chuck!

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Yep Chuck...going to Richmond weather permitting. Thanks Tony...you're dreamy.. Ice Cream Great job Nick!!! Car

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Tony, just having a little fun while I wait on the SBO.

Nick, nice weekend's work!

Good luck Eric!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
You need to come out from the dark side and get a BBC

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Dark side = dragsters. Yuck. BBC, whenever I get a Chevelle.

I also wanted to give a big time shout out to Mike at Wholesale Transmissions. End of the 2011 season, I had transmission problems, took it to him, ran it and had an issue, he took care of it at no cost. The trans has worked flawlessly since. With my catastrophic damage at the end of last season, he had a BOP pattern case, and swapped everything over from my broken case. He said everything looks great, and can even read the numbers on the clutches still. That's great peace of mind, as I wait to get the rest of the car together and get back on the track. High quality work at a good price, Wholesale Transmission in New Kensington. 724-339-2444

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
.000 Liscious! See you guys Sunday.. then we head to Transplant.

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i just looked at the website says $50 entry for 1k to win and 100 to r\u ??? is that right>? i thought i saw 1k win 350 ru then 100 semis somewhere originally and now it says 100 r\u. and only says gates open at 10am no TT times anyone have some info on what is going on...

Nick Bowman
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of excessive braker
posted Hide Post
Come on guy dont scare me like that lol just got this from the website less than 5 mins ago...If this actually what it is gonna be ill be there bright and early sunday morning..
Sunday, April 28, will be bracket racing, NO test and tune. Box and no box, 2 separate classes, 2 separate purses, $50 entry, $1000 to win, $350 runner up, $100 Semi's, $15 round money starting with a second round win. In No Box, transbrake and footbrake will be separate until 1 car is left in either, then combined. Junior dragsters will be all run, $25 entry, $200 to win, $100 runner up, $10 round money starting with second round win.

Posts: 71 | Location: Sliding at the cones | Registered: May 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
kewl skirt, just looked again i see that now, whether it was fixed or my webpage didtn complete but kewl back to what i had originally heard.

Nick Bowman
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"