DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Got confirmation, Thursday's gamblers race is 1/4 mile.

Between when I made this post and whenever the PRP site got updated, someone changed their mind.

Thursday's gambler is now 1/8th mile, sez the PRP site.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
What about crosstalk?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
what about cross dressing?

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Having Christine and Matt Wybrial come to Bovard Elementary on Friday was a HUGE success! The kids loved hearing about their racing and seeing their things. A lot of the kids had great questions too.

My next mission is to put together a video of some drag racing to show them what exactly happens. If anyone has some video, I would appreciate it. I have some of Joe, Markie, and Mom, but that's really it for racers. I would love a variety to show a 10-15 minute segment and explain it to the kids.

Thanks!

You can email it to me at...casper50_@hotmail.com

Thanks again,
SONYA.

Posts: 61 | Location: Ruffs Dale, PA | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear that was a success! I think that is so cool, taking racing into the schools.

If you go back on my FB, there are 3 vids of me at Bristol at the WFC. How soon do you need something? I can make a dvd for you, just have to make sure I don't put on any of the runs where I'm cussing at Balaska or Barnett. Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doorman:
what about cross dressing?

Posts: 90 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
jr dragster video

here is a video of my son when he was 12 running his jr dragster. 7.96 @ 82 mph

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the videos.

Chuck: I just need it for within the next few weeks. I am not sure when they will show it to the kids, but said that it would be nice to have it, so the kids can see and understand better what Christine and Matt were talking about.
You don't have to make it though. I don't want to impose and don't think it should be that hard. Just want them to get a picture of all the different cars that race, not all the same. Some of the juniors too.

Posts: 61 | Location: Ruffs Dale, PA | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Sonya, remind me after bracket finals. It's easy for me to do.

DRR Trophy
Picture of 502
posted Hide Post
Is there any e85 fuel near prp in case I need some?

thanks

Dave

Posts: 37 | Location: Thompson ohio | Registered: July 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sheetz in Monroeville, a mile up the road from the turnpike exit at Rt22. About a half hour from the track.

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 502
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ironman:
Sheetz in Monroeville, a mile up the road from the turnpike exit at Rt22. About a half hour from the track.

I hope I go enough round to use up my fuel
Thanks Iroman

Dave

Posts: 37 | Location: Thompson ohio | Registered: July 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thank you Chuck. I guess brownies or baked goods of some sort will be made for you in return.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Excellent job today by Dale Duchy taking a runner up in the Saturday 10k race!

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Dion Vickers for the Win and Curt Valtman for the semi. I think Dion put together a .006 package in the final.

Where's Chuck with the updates?? Someone get some biscuits and gravy in him and get his computer fired up!! I'm stupid

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congrats Dale! Good mojo going into the brackets! Hoping for a local to win today!

Shawn, I'll gladly take the biscuits and gravy! Big Grin But I don't have a smartphone to make the updates from the track.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
Way to go Dion and Dale!!!

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Kevin Romeo will be a guest on High Octane Ractalk on COOL 101.7 FM in Meadville Monday Sept 19th. We will also have Extreme Pro Stock driver Kevin Bealko on to preview the upcoming ADRL race at Norwalk. The show runs from 6-8PM. Bealko is scheduled at 7:00 PM and Romeo at 7:20 PM.

You can listen live online at: http://www.cool1017online.com/
The show is archived at: http://www.msasports.net/

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I got my Kevins and my Romeos mixed up. Mark Romeo will be on High Octane Racetalk at 7:20.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Nice job Mark! You sounded good...

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post