DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Hey Yeaaall, Anyone know the payout for the April 28th Box/No Box race please?

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
im starting to think.nobody likes me i can never get an answer.never the less i will keep trying!thanks bobby! Double Thumbs up

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
You're such a tool, but a lovable tool. Maybe the reason no one is answering you is because we don't know. Ever think a dat?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Junior parents, is the "pool" site down, or have they blocked me?

Ya, Bill they didn't talk about fuel prices at the meeting, just talked about ordering it.

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve from Pa:
Junior parents, is the "pool" site down, or have they blocked me?

The site is down for upgrades and is taking longer than expected.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
nope!! censoreder
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
You're such a tool, but a lovable tool. Maybe the reason no one is answering you is because we don't know. Ever think a dat?

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Opening day Car have fun and be safe today guys

Were not quite ready and its only freaking 21 degrees here this morning, but its suppose to warm up quick today.

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Pics are on the PRP site, thanks to Bill Truby. Looks like it was an awesome turnout, great to see. Can't wait to get junk back together again and get out there.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
no clue lou, havent heard any info about it.
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
Hey Yeaaall, Anyone know the payout for the April 28th Box/No Box race please?

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
What does it matter, Lou? You're going to be in the final anway, that's all you do when you come over! You're the equivalent of what Buddy Ryan said about Chris Carter ("All the guy does is catch touchdowns") Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Now cmon.. ive had my arse handed to me plenty of times there!!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
wait till they see your new ride lou!!welcome to the dark side! Wink

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
I like buy-backs and turtles.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I like dreamin'..

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Alright!Well we got 40 barrels of alcohol last night! Prices is $175.00

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmission
Jones RV

Posts: 47 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
hey guys, is PRP gonna be hooked up with 1320go again this year?

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

Posts: 129 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Went to the track yesterday with Pat's car, and as usual had a great day at the track. Traction was great, only one complaint, though. It was way to windy. Hey Mike, I need you to do something about that, thanks.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I am so jonesin' to just come out and be at the track. Acting like a grown up really sucks sometimes. Congrats to Tyler Vislosky, beating dad Tim Vislosky in the final round of the gambler's race.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
First hits of the season saterday and traction was real nice.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
How did you run, Ed? Looking like another cool crisp day Saturday. I'm hoping to make it up, if I get ahead enough on the work I have to do.