DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
great interviews by both kevin bealko and mark romeo last night.

good luck to everyone running at the bracket finals this weekend. kick some butt and bring the title home.
GO TEAM PRP

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
has anyone seen the 5 day forecast!!!wtf. Banging Head Banging Head

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Glad I have Monday off.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I need to get some photos from Satuday night. Can someone tell me who to contact? Thanks

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Shawn, I wasn't there Saturday, so I don't know if Bill Truby, the regular PRP photographer, was there or not. I don't think he was, though. On Sunday, the guy who I think shot all weekend came through the pavillion handing out his card, saying the pics from the event would be up on his site later this week. I have his card at home, I'll try to remember to post up his number and site, but I think this is him:
http://www.indieimages.net/

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yep, that's him, click the Galleries link, it opens a new window, and it says images will be up Wednesday.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
truby took dions winners photos!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Bill... can you get Dion in touch with him. Need some prints.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
chuckt would be the hook up on that contact..

Photobucket

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Shawn, sent you Bills email.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Dammit Andy, I was holding out for some biscuits and gravy! Big Grin

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Hehehe....I was holding out for a discount on that purple fuel that Dion has....lol!!

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks Andy. Don't worry Chuck I got you on the IOU plan.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thanks Shawn, I was getting skinny there for a second. Big Grin

Happy birthday Rich Paton III!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know how they're planning on doing GGG this year? I was kinda surprised...normally there would be an ad/flyer out by now :-/

Posts: 9 | Location: in your basement | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
All I know is that it's on the schedule for Oct 7-9.

It would have been nice to have the details on a flyer and handed out at the Silver Mine $10k's. Maybe one will be done to be handed out at bracket finals this weekend.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That's what we were thinking too. The 10k race would've been a great opportunity to have flyers for it, since there were a good bit of people there.

I hope they're still planning on having all the activities like they normally do. Last year was my first year actually participating, and I had a blast just seeing some of the crazy outfits kids had put together.

Posts: 9 | Location: in your basement | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Thanks Shawn, I was getting skinny there for a second. Big Grin

Happy birthday Rich Paton III!

Thanks Chuck. Was a busy day, but a good one indeed!

Thanks to all who sent birthday wishes! It was good being thought of!

Rich

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post