DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
tony email me what you gotta have for the vacuum pump....jwkustomz@comcast.net thanks

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ed Galanda:
Nice pics Chuck. Any hair dryers running or all nitrous cars?

Jensen's Camaro, single turbo, small block!!!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Wow.... Jensen goes 5.94, 237mph at Atco!! There's a vid link on the thread, be warned about, well, everything, if you've never been on Yellow Bullet before.

http://yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150694

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
golf cart for sale!!!!elec,with brand new batterys!!724-728-6085..somebody needs this..vgc..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Ok Chuck now THAT is what I'm talking about. None of that bottle feed stuff Tongue

60' .960
330 2.569
1/8th 3.876
mph 1/8th 188.86
1000' 4.996
1/4 5.944 @ 237.80mph

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwToql9h8A0

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
andy does build some sick stuff.

i still like the 200 mph street legal vette he had at beaver. , no scoop, just a twin turbo sbc on DOT tires.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
andy can flat out drive....ive seen him at BSD go in the grass at 1000ft come back on the track and still go low 7's at 190....imagine that.....traction probs at the beaver...one friday night he comes threw the gate and pulls right into the lanes with the vette...beaver bob gets in the passenger seat....andy adjusts tires pressure and goes 180 with beaver bob riding shotgun..insane.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
One day of rain this week and it has to be Saturday? Are you kidding me?

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Jason I sent you an e mail, Call me if you want that pump

(412)9215404
(412)3317259 home

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JoeyB:
One day of rain this week and it has to be Saturday? Are you kidding me?

On the bright side, at least there's Sunday racing this week if it does rain out on Saturday. Cool

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Only if the track isn't too wet!

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
what an awsome racing surface today,great to come back..and do well..good job mark verdonie for his semi final..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Nice job Bill, congrats on the win. I think we may even have to drop the "For Sale" from your middle name for now, you and that car are getting along so well. Big Grin

Congrats to Bubba Black for the Mod win over Sonny Kruel, Russ Benish for the Street win over Jeff McMillen, Shawn Booher in Trophy over Bill Robert '06 Mustang GT, Jesse Bone in Bike over Ron Lutz's -.0001 red, and Dave Dominick for the second chance race over Tom Scott.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
congrat and great job to all of the winners and r/u yesterday.
the track was hooking great.
in jrs yesterday, i only know 2 class results.
in the 13-17 class, it was tim whalen over andrew valenino in the finals and in the 10-12 class, it was ryan hann over mark vasbinder in the finals.
in the 2nd chance race, it was adam duche over amanda hammond in the finals.

noticing how tight everyone was dialing their cars this weekend, i think the teams from PRP are ready for this coming weekend at the jr team finals.
even the mom s were getting ready for the moms in jrs race.
i saw moms testing in the jrs both days.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Jordan and Jen on the birth of their son, Ryder, 07/10/09. Please say extra prayers for Jen, she had some complications! Praying for Jen! We love you!!
http://www.facebook.com/home.p...5450103&ref=mf[/IMG]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ma Brewer-Christine,

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
and how about a BIG CONGRADS to SIDNEY BARR ON HER 1ST BIG WIN IN JRS.. not worthy not worthy not worthy

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all winners as well as Jordan on the birth of Ryder.

Don't forget this week's TnT will also feature the "Night at the races" gambler race. $35 entry brought to you by Jones Trailer Sales, Mike's Auto Body, Starting Line Racing Cafe and Ionadi Auto Sales

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congrats Jen and Jordan. I hope the complications aren't too serious, and you're all home and healthy soon.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to all the winners! It sure was a nice day. Hey Bill, nice job! Can I take the bird for a flight now? Big Grin

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Nick, you might want to announce the payout for our uninformed friends. JMO.