DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Obvious:
Nice job on the photos Charles. Kekl Pics

Quit crying. No No We won't be racing this weekend.
Obviously .. Hum

Thanks Rob. Thought the new car was going to be there?

Speak for yourself... we go thumbs up at the 4th Annual Steel City Practice Tree Shootout, presented by Pittsburgh Raceway Park, in just 6 days!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
that's not racing that's practicing.
If you would have been a good boy you would have been checking the website and would have known the GXP is still in the paint booth.
We would of had the Cobalt there but it was sold.

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
I hope the web site is not a indication on how the track is going to be. is it just me, half of mine is in a different language. and what is with the road race car on the banner okee dokee

Dude, it's a brand new web site. Can you cut them some slack before you decide to pound on them. Give them a couple of days for cryin out loud.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Anthony:
I have word that Ohio has passed a law requiring a permit sticker on any trailer over 28 ft. There were some other additional restrictions added but I'm not posting on here because last time I did no one believed me.
Have You or Geno heard anything??

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Haven't heard anything and yes, you were right and no one believed you. Obviously

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:

Dude, it's a brand new web site. Can you cut them some slack before you decide to pound on them. Give them a couple of days for cryin out loud.

X2 holy cow

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
looks like they have done a lot today on the new site. still some to do, but coming along nicely

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Im just glad I dont have to look at that rainbow colored funny car anymore Hum. Just by the looks of it, I think it looks more professional. Ill have to wait to see how easy it is to navigate when its all finished.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I don't know how professional bracket racing has to be, were all for the most part budget racers on a regular income. I really enjoyed the old site and was looking to adding my profile on there since getting back into racing with my daughter. Guess that wont happen.

Does anyone know for sure if that big guy that used to run that place is running Quaker? I think he done a really good job working with the racers and for the track. When I was there for the pro am and bracket finals, I had a few questions and needed info and he stopped and went out of his way to help me. Very involved and he would not hesitate on jumping in any position to help work the program. Hope to find this true, such a nice guy who had sense in what was going on, hate to see someone who knows how to run a track not be involved somewhere. For sure made a difference there from the past.

Has there been a replacement for him announced yet?

Posts: 23 | Location: Elyria, Ohio | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Also thanks for posting some pictures, was hoping to make it over there for the show but wife made other plans. Would like to see more if you got them. Some nice cars in the ones posted

Posts: 23 | Location: Elyria, Ohio | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DADDYWAGS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
quote:

X2 holy cow

What????????

Posts: 44 | Location: gibsonia PA | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Matt W 84
posted Hide Post
I don't know, I'm kinda with Jordan on this one. If you're going to develop a new website, I wouldn't exactly go live with it while I am trying to develop it. This isn't a Myspace page, it's a business website.

"Pissing excellence since 1974."

Posts: 25 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: June 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rich78:
I don't know how professional bracket racing has to be, were all for the most part budget racers on a regular income. I really enjoyed the old site and was looking to adding my profile on there since getting back into racing with my daughter. Guess that wont happen.

Does anyone know for sure if that big guy that used to run that place is running Quaker? I think he done a really good job working with the racers and for the track. When I was there for the pro am and bracket finals, I had a few questions and needed info and he stopped and went out of his way to help me. Very involved and he would not hesitate on jumping in any position to help work the program. Hope to find this true, such a nice guy who had sense in what was going on, hate to see someone who knows how to run a track not be involved somewhere. For sure made a difference there from the past.

Has there been a replacement for him announced yet?

What does it being a budget sport have to do with running a business professionally. I did like the setup of the old website just just thought it looked outdated, such as atari. One of the main points to a website is being appealing. Others points would be how easy is it to navigate and how well does it supply the needed information.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DADDYWAGS:
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
quote:

X2 holy cow

What????????

What????????????????

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
If the worst thing in your life right now, is the fact that PRP changed their website and launched it before it was completely finished you are doing damn good in life. You should thank God for your blessings.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
I loved ATARI......

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
I loved ATARI......

Posts: 90 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mikey, go to bed.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Oops....looks like we need to go down a jet size on the nitrous....338RWHP on a 94 ci motor ended up being a little too much for a weldup stroker crank
Car

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Balaska347, are you one of the owners or related? As far as the old website being out dated, your page and my page must of been different. I looked at the site multiple times a week because it had good information, easy navigation, racer friendly. How many sites do you go on and see different racers and different cars and not the same ones that been used year after year of the same friends.

I am not knocking anyone and just posted my thoughts as everyone does so on a forum message board. My Dad always tought me since I was young, if it is not broke, dont try to fix it. I didnt think the website had any issues at all.

Also Balaska347, if your so excited about this one, then I am sure you must of loved that train wreck of a one before the last, it was pretty proffesional.