DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Jordan, I had heard earlier in the year Jeff had bought Mike Moran's motor and possibly transmission. When Moran had the motor in his Monte, he went a 5.97 at Norwalk and was the first turbo car to qualify for a national event.
Good luck to Jeff and hope to see you at PRP in the PPM series.

Dan

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i believe thats an ex vinnie budano grand am...hes been having some good luck with it

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JordanPR22:
looks like Jeff Lutz got another yellow turbo car to campaign? anyone know more about this?

Good boost controller. Same one I use on my bike Car

John

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
John,
I gotta set up a time to get my bike back up to Gregg's so i can get a good tune on the power commander. What days do you normally try to get that stuff pushed out?

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Why is it, every time I want to come to your track it threatens rain!!! WTF

Matt O- Did you get that car back together or did you borrow Steve's car? Somebody told me you were cooking hot dogs on the track a few weeks ago. Good job at WFC !

See you guys this weekend.
Lou

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MattCadamore:
i believe thats an ex vinnie budano grand am...hes been having some good luck with it

looks like he lost to Billy Glidden over the weekend 6.37 to Billy's 6.29. I would say he is doing pretty well with the car. Would like to see him back at PRP. Oh and Cadamore i found him on Yellowbullet... lrc3753

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yeah, we can go back to blaming you, Lou! Your turn to do the anti rain dance!

Matt O was in the Spirit at Bristol. He was driving great! It must have been that excellent medical advice he was given, along with the luxurious accomodations! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Would like to extend congratulations to Mark Romeo! Sorry your final was rained out!! Congratulations to all those who went to the WFC!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
the weekend cant get here soon enough.
hoping to improve a little on et this weekend.
super sucker is on and a crude air pan. maybe i can get lucky and dip in to the 9.80s Car

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Christine, are you doing the dance?

My WFC pics are on the link.
http://s713.photobucket.com/al...ke%20Challenge%20IV/

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post

look at this... mustang II...
anyone watch pinks yesterday? watched a black 78 mustang II run a green 94 mustang... it looked like egan and markie making passes...

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550

FOREVER 53

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
lou, yeah thanks to a lot of different people i got the car back together to take down there. was getting it aligned the morning i left to go down there haha. Thanks not good enough though just a few rounds short just like last year! and as chuck stated thanks to everyone who helped me out over the weekend down there i didnt do so good during the heat of the day on friday

Posts: 50 | Location: brackenridge pa | Registered: December 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Nice pictures Chuck!

And, Chuckles, I will be doing more than dancing on Saturday!!! Angel hug crying

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I have to congratulate MY BOY Mark, for an outstanding performance at the WFC IV at Bristol, in the gamblers race. I'm very proud of him, and all our racers that participated last weekend. We had our super nice condo again, had great dinings, and cookouts, and weathered the heat and humidity. This was Mikeys first trip there, and I enjoyed watching, and filming him, and all the guys, and the eagerness that Mikey had in anticipation of getting into the mix of things. Car We had a great time, met old friends, and made some new ones. Our weekend went pretty much flawlessly, with no breakdowns on the trip down, and no problems at the track.
Chuckles-- GREAT pics u took Kekl Pics , and Linda and I are working on cutting a CD of the racing that I filmed there. I still have a little work to do on my photography, and am finally getting the hang of how much zoom to use while hand holding the camera. I'm sure I will do better in the coming months.
All in all, we had a really fun filled weekend, and enjoyed our adventure. I'm already looking forward to next years event, and hope we have more of our PRP racers there. To our team-- It has been a pleasure to watch, and film you all in the field of battle !! Congratulations to each and everyone of you. Dean Big Grin

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Christine, does that mean what I think it means??? I should have camera at the ready???

Dean, someday I'll actually win a @#$%^&* round at that track. It won't be from lack of trying. Thanks, to you and Linda, for starting our days off right with great breakfasts! I had fun watching the guys do well, and the way Mark is going, he'll be getting one of those big checks soon!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Awesome pics Chuck! Thanks for sharing! Cool

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Nice pics chcuck. It was a good weekend and I'm ready for the next one. I'm thinking dry thoughts this weekend. The weather looks like it will cooperate thougj. See everyone tomorrow.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Mad1 of the reasons i came back to prp this year was track crew led by keith bowman...i hear that he is no longer with us...this isnt good to hear,whatever the differances are you guys need to bring that man back,.its FOR THE TRACKS BEST INTEREST, Mad

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
you could definatley see a big difference in the starting line and it wasnt for the better. still enjoyed my saturday at PRP though. we will be back again for the PRO AM.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Weaver:
you could definatley see a big difference in the starting line and it wasnt for the better. still enjoyed my saturday at PRP though. we will be back again for the PRO AM.

Good Lord Josh and Now Keith, WTH is going on over there Hum Explains the no points update lol

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Leadhead15717,

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post